Give us paths to avoid kinks we're not into

Cirdon

As soon as Angela shows up, I'm already thinking about rage quitting and not renewing my cards again.

How about a way to choose whether you're into being dominated or not and having different girls depending on your chosen path?   Vanessa and many others, including our latest Elysa is of a similar ilk.

If I'm the only one in the Haremverse that can give any woman orgasms, why the hell would I put up with being disrespected, harassed and sexually assaulted?   I'd be telling her that the exit door is on her left and don't let it hit her on the way out, I'm sure as hell not keeping someone like that in my Harem.  You fed us the intro of being Finalmecia's chained up sex slave, and we escaped that.  Why would that Main Character put up with this?

I get it from a game mechanic perspective that there is a definite audience for FemDom, some people are into that and they are going to love those characters.   They might be bored by or hate characters like Estelle or Louise who are more in the sub category.    

So how about letting a player select their path to get different girls (or different scripts) depending on what they are into?

4 hours ago, Cirdon said:

As soon as Angela shows up, I'm already thinking about rage quitting and not renewing my cards again.

try getting them to level 10 and see who is the dominant one

Edited by maxafax

5 hours ago, maxafax said:

try getting them to level 10 and see who is the dominant one

I get it, I've already got Angela fully leveled up.  I made it through by reminding myself that it'll get better.  Knowing her attitude will change didn't make it any better.   

I'm on Level 5 with Vanessa and I don't want to continue.   Taunting me doesn't get my maximum performance.   Taunting me gets you sent away.  I don't know that I'll ever level Gambina, her Perks just aren't worth the grind through her script.  Having girls in my Harem that I just skip over because their story line irritates me isn't a good gaming experience. 

9 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I'd suggest either getting over it, or accepting that this game isn't for you.

That's pretty much where I am.

I just figured, yes there's a forum and a suggestion section in that forum, the worst that happens if I make that suggestion is no change.