2500 koban resets...

• 1 month later...

I believe they are aware that people want a confirmation pop up on this function, as previous posts have asked for exactly that as well as people asking them threw in game support, so why they have not implemented it is unknown as it is hardly a difficult thing to do that would require changing any thing significant, its literally like a few lines of code. One may even start to think that they haven't added one on purpose!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've done this twice now.

If they can't figure out a how to make a confirmation popup then they need to get rid of the button altogether.

They're not too overwhelmed to fix this, they seem to be able to pump out special events easily enough.

hace 10 horas, Cormoran dijo:

I've done this twice now.

If they can't figure out a how to make a confirmation popup then they need to get rid of the button altogether.

They're not too overwhelmed to fix this, they seem to be able to pump out special events easily enough.

The problem is that they know how to add popup, but they added only one and in the place nobody asked for, in the arem when you run out your affection. A stupid warning to say something you already know whitch only porpouse is to be a nuisance.

They should add confirmations buttons for kobans expends, they should fix the max 13k level problem, they should add girls arrange options (even though it is not priority future its a popular request, so it have some weight), they should add X25, x100, xMax  lvl in crafts, they should fix a lot of minor annoying bugs.

Almost all the things I said above are easy request that can be implements in less than a day, so if there aren't implemented yet can be because they dont care about their users, maybe that the reason they don't enter in their own forum to see feedbacks and bug section.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 6:47 AM, Oliver66 said:

Please add a confirmation for the reset using kobans feature because it's incredibly easy to waste 2500 kobans by accidentally clicking it

i did it yesterday :)

was piss off on game !!!!