When can I go to over 13000?

newkie

There is currently an issue with the float point type arrays that they use that causes a NAN / In.fiM error when they reach around 13500 this was being used by some players to cause false levelling allowing them to gain impossibly high levels as they could add 100 levels to Felicia or any other girl by just refreshing the screen. As such they added the MAX value to the game and caped the levels to prevent this from being possible in the future. Though technically if you had an infinite amount of kobans you could buy mojo blueprints to allow you to have the same effect in Events even when you currency return was at MAX but eventually. you would still get to the same Max level such as in main game in events. Image 1 and 3 was done just threw the use of shop buffs etc image 2 was pre patch

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

Annotation 2020-01-23 235325.jpg

Edited by maxafax

8 hours ago, Cormoran said:

I'm hoping they figure this out.

I don't even spend much money on this and I'm able to hit 13000 several times a day without any shop buffs.

I can do it in around 5min mostly because I have to wait for the stage to catch my girls start level up. But prior to cap I had reached Max possible without any cheating or 1/2 of the girls I now and had less charm power +overall perks etc, so yes it is perfectly plausible to hit the cap without that much difficulty. At the min what you are basically doing is increasing your capability to reach higher stages and the speed at what you can do it, unfortunately it has the down side of when they do increase the cap (if ever) you will be able get to the new girls and levels almost straight away unless of coarse they change the way levelling works so that the cap is still 13k but you have different modes making it harder each time you progress to a new mode or something along those lines in which case you could affectively have an infinite amount of stages but that wouldn't fix the error as you would have to increase all the other stats overtime to be more than the breaking point.

Edited by maxafax