MAX bonuses from upgraded Contact Girls

Sal_89

23 hours ago, Sal_89 said:

11755? Is insane!

Thanks for the tip

To be entirely honest once you reach maximum level at the minuet there's not a lot to do especially once you cap forge as well. You are just basically adding more perks which is all fine and dandy except it doesn't really do anything if you are capped on level, so in my case take the sex powers for example once I am able to add levels to my girls (around the 11755 stage) I activate all the sex powers but within 1 min I reach the cap still having over 2 min left on manly sweat and smouldering eyes. I don't need the Mojo as I already have over 177A8 and no where to spend it which also makes all the mojo missions useless except for to up your total of missions complete for the achievements. I have all the girls except for the first 2 events and the current gacha girl Trojana though I did actually have sa-lee but there was a problem at the time with many accounts that resulted in people loosing all there progress. So as I say you end up in a situation that you are just affectively making worse as adding more perks makes it even faster and easier to get those final levels, once I unlock the current perk set that I am working on Wagyu-Chan I will have 47.04 Million click multiplier which will make the time it takes for me to reach cap around 30sec I reach 12409 stage without doing anything including clicking and even higher if I start clicking due to the multipliers giving me more click power than the stage level and once I unlock the rest of the contacts new power I would not be surprised if I reach the cap without doing anything. As a result I basically play for about 30min a day just to add affection and instant finish missions as I don't need the kobans saving up. even the occasional event aren't much use based on the last 3 they have been so easy to reach maximum that within a few hours your back to just waiting for the next thing to be added.

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

@maxafax keep in mind that your experience differs significantly from those who don't have all of the gacha girls.

Oh I totally accept that for many players this is not the experience they are having at least not yet which is why I say in my case / for me etc. and also the above doesn't reflect on me being fond of the game because I am which is why I am still bothering with perks etc and waiting for a new cap.

Edited by maxafax

On 3/17/2020 at 3:07 PM, maxafax said:

hover you moues over the harts mate and its 11755 in total with other level effects

Annotation 2020-03-17 140712.jpg

Sorry for bothering you but could you tell me  how you can get up to 11755 ? im relatively new and my max is around 4k and i see no crafts that could allow me to go that high.

You get 1.50K levels from maxing the first contact girl, 2.25k from the second and 3k from the third contact so that is 6750 just from contact and there is the crafts that buffs it as well that gives 5 levels per level for example at level 539 it gives 2.70K which would buff it to 9400

51 minutes ago, goi said:

You get 1.50K levels from maxing the first contact girl, 2.25k from the second and 3k from the third contact so that is 6750 just from contact and there is the crafts that buffs it as well that gives 5 levels per level for example at level 539 it gives 2.70K which would buff it to 9400

mate work on your math please. the below + 0.05 not shown in runic wallpaper

1.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-19 181735.jpg

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, goi said:

I don't have runic wallpaper maxed yet and didn't math it to what it would be at max just what I have it at like I said if you read my post 

sorry I apologise I miss understood, thought you where just using the example as an example of a level and not of the total.

43 minutes ago, maxafax said:

sorry I apologise I miss understood, thought you where just using the example as an example of a level and not of the total.

that's fine thanks for the apology though 

3 hours ago, sozan said:

How far does that lvl reach on it's own?

Its hard for me to say as I also have many multipliers etc but I would say somewhere in the 12k stage range for most people if you didn't have the critical and multipliers etc. I can reach 12404  without clicking or doing anything until progress stops (well becomes very slow)... can go round 12500 with clicking and sex powers without adding additional girl levels but as I said I have large multipliers

Annotation 2020-03-20 004511.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-20 005158.jpg

Edited by maxafax
adittion

38 minutes ago, maxafax said:

Its hard for me to say as I also have many multipliers etc but I would say somewhere in the 12k stage range for most people if you didn't have the critical and multipliers etc. I can reach 12404  without clicking or doing anything until progress stops (well becomes very slow)... can go round 12500 with clicking and sex powers without adding additional girl levels but as I said I have large multipliers

Annotation 2020-03-20 004511.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-20 005158.jpg

Yea still working on my stuff. Was gonna focus in start level to get up to 8300 faster which is my cap to lvl up charms and work on the equivalent for contacts.

Edited by sozan

2 hours ago, sozan said:

Yea still working on my stuff. Was gonna focus in start level to get up to 8300 faster which is my cap to lvl up charms and work on the equivalent for contacts.

Ye increasing your start level will help you to a degree as would bunny's toy but it still comes down to perks and the girls you have to really make progress just takes a little time is all if you don't have capital to speed things up. unfortunately I don't think its possible to keep ahead of the curve with new content without spending kobans seems to be a running theme threw out many of there games.

18 hours ago, maxafax said:

Ye increasing your start level will help you to a degree as would bunny's toy but it still comes down to perks and the girls you have to really make progress just takes a little time is all if you don't have capital to speed things up. unfortunately I don't think its possible to keep ahead of the curve with new content without spending kobans seems to be a running theme threw out many of there games.

I'm assuming I shouldn't touch the increase boss time contacts as well?

Edited by sozan

3 hours ago, sozan said:

Only at low lvls? I heard I should keep the charm one at lvl 1 regardless.

you can to speed up between times but boss stages are no problem at high levels its the normal stages that slow you down once you start to accumulate boss x perks

8 minutes ago, maxafax said:

you can to speed up between times but boss stages are no problem at high levels its the normal stages that slow you down once you start to accumulate boss x perks

Is there a reason why that happens at low lvls?

2 hours ago, sozan said:

Is there a reason why that happens at low lvls?

yes at low levels you do not have the boss multipliers, perks or powerful girls. Its basically just math a boss stage requires a higher click rate than a normal stage but a boss multiplier is more effective than a normal multiplier as it is added on top of the normal multipliers. So if you say for example you had a multiplier of x10 click and a boss multiplier of 10x click then during normal stages you would get 10x your click value but in boss stages you would get 10x10 (100)x your click and as a result boss stages become a lot easier as the click value required ends up being far less than the multipliers values when added together.

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:15 AM, maxafax said:

yes at low levels you do not have the boss multipliers, perks or powerful girls. Its basically just math a boss stage requires a higher click rate than a normal stage but a boss multiplier is more effective than a normal multiplier as it is added on top of the normal multipliers. So if you say for example you had a multiplier of x10 click and a boss multiplier of 10x click then during normal stages you would get 10x your click value but in boss stages you would get 10x10 (100)x your click and as a result boss stages become a lot easier as the click value required ends up being far less than the multipliers values when added together.

So if I am understanding it right, reason why it sucks to lvl up boss time at low lvls is because the player does not have enough perks to utilize that extra time so you are a forced to wait for the timer to click to 0 with no chance on moving foward?

Something like that, yeah.

At low levels you can idle farm Ymen, upgrade idle girl, continue idle farm again. Additional boss time slows this down directly.

At higher levels it's like this - going from stage xxx5 to xxx10 on idle can take an hour, for example, and having boss time increased to 3 minutes is irrelevant as you cannot idle farm effectively to progress.