Best "Idle" ?

ninof

Il y a 2 heures, ninof a dit :

Is Keira the best idle girl now ? According you have the Sex Tape Souvenir craft ?

Sextape souvenir craft  level 548 . Mojo ring craft level 500 . keira is my best idle girl .  it's what i see.

Edited by fred35

In the event without any perks, yes she looks better than Felicia but I don't know how the + 50% click excitement works.

I have Sex Tape Souvenir lvl 180 (1.81k%) , Mojo amulettes lvl 170 (25.45K% Idle) and Shamanic Finger Tingler lvl 170 (25.45K% Click).

By only increasing Keira, without clicking and without bonus (only Idle), the first boss I miss is the lvl 2620.

And for Felicia it's lvl 2200.

1 hour ago, Alabaz said:

In the event without any perks, yes she looks better than Felicia but I don't know how the + 50% click excitement works.

I have Sex Tape Souvenir lvl 180 (1.81k%) , Mojo amulettes lvl 170 (25.45K% Idle) and Shamanic Finger Tingler lvl 170 (25.45K% Click).

By only increasing Keira, without clicking and without bonus (only Idle), the first boss I miss is the lvl 2620.

so do's Lusamine in event with the new self multiplier for pure dps anyway but it all depends on what the cost to dps rate is

Annotation 2020-03-28 135444.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-28 135507.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-28 135525.jpg

21 minutes ago, maxafax said:

so do's Lusamine in event with the new self multiplier for pure dps anyway but it all depends on what the cost to dps rate is

Annotation 2020-03-28 135444.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-28 135507.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-28 135525.jpg

Yeah but I'd say the important this is cost to next upgrade compared to stat increase. I think... And I could be wrong, but I think that Lusamine will actually be better at lower levels, and eventually Felicia stomps her. I'm at stage 11149 right now, and for 2.26 L6 upgrade cost, Felicia has about 4X the idle stat.

I think someone did an analysis of the curves and the way they act at different levels. Maybe someone can link that?

1 hour ago, Alabaz said:

I think it's probably just because Keira is a better click girl than Felicia is an idle girl. If that makes sense. Keira is pretty OP lmao

7 hours ago, TheBootyWarrior said:

Yeah but I'd say the important this is cost to next upgrade compared to stat increase. I think... And I could be wrong, but I think that Lusamine will actually be better at lower levels, and eventually Felicia stomps her. I'm at stage 11149 right now, and for 2.26 L6 upgrade cost, Felicia has about 4X the idle stat.

I think someone did an analysis of the curves and the way they act at different levels. Maybe someone can link that?

yes they did analyse the curve but that was pre enhancement

the problem I have in assessing which girl is best stems from having stats that are so far above the game to have affectively broken it. As you can see in my screen shot max stage 43.32J8 excitement required clicking at 2x that amount just with base and most of my clicks are multiplied massively some over K1 - K3 and idle is like 12x the base.

Annotation 2020-03-28 214034.jpg

Edited by maxafax

Sooooo.

Is Felicia the Best Idle and Keira the best Click?

I have just been leveling up Felicia ever since I upgraded Level on Reset and Noticed how long it takes before I can level up ANY girl, showing how useless the rewards girls are, and now I'm thinking of trying leveling up 1 Idler and 1 Clicker....

So I just got Cookie from gacha, and I tested her idle vs felicia after resetting and felicia is about 20x stronger than cookie. Not to say I was expecting much considering cookie's perks make her pretty much the strongest girl in the game.

Felicia lvl: 8512 cost : 14.64 g8 power: 45.06 g3

Cookie lvl: 8488 cost: 14.83 g8 power: 2.2 g3

I do have both of them enhanced a bit, but they are both equally so, basically just cut them both in half for non enhanced.

• Thanks 1