What does the third perk bonus of angela do ?

yeyo

On 4/1/2020 at 8:34 PM, yeyo said:

What does the affection on click +10% do ? And does it mean that we gain affection by clicking ?

Capture.PNG

It increases the amount of hearts you get when you click on the girls in your harem by 10% or an extra 10 hearts per 100 used affection there are several of these perk there are also perks to increase how many hearts you can gain in a day threw reset and maximum. They all work together but non of them increase the amount by a significant value by them self. somewhere around +40 (140 including 100 base) max +50 (240 including 200 base) reset +20 click with the girls I have 380+(76)20% = 456 I'm not sure if the few girls I am missing also have affection perks. If events are up and you get the bonus hearts current event has 900 affection you will also get +% when you spend them in my case an extra 180 (1,080)

Edited by maxafax

Doing Angela Stage 9 right now, and planing Kimberley 7-9 next.

+10% or +20% does mean other Girls will effectively need 90%/80% affection later, right?

(What is still a huge amount, tho....)

Edited by Emerelle

53 minutes ago, Emerelle said:

+10% or +20% does mean other Girls will effectively need 90%/80% affection later, right?

It's precisely 90,9% and 83,3% after the respective upgrades, but generally yes, you're right...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Emerelle said:

Doing Angela Stage 9 right now, and planing Kimberley 7-9 next.

(What is still a huge amount, tho....)

there's also a shop buff that makes every 20th click worth 5 but it really isn't worth the Ryos as its duration is c... to say the least. all the click perks do is basically reduce your total amount of affection needed to reach your top level so instead of being 1.20k it actually uses 960 ish

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen as were talking about affection there is no limit to the amount of affection that you can have as far as I can see (though the most I have ever had was 5k threw special offers). Only the amount of affection you can gain threw in game activities so you could have 6000/100 but you would not gain any new free affection threw the usual +1 Every 7.1 min (approximation) but the reforge and daily missions should still add onto your total in the same way as those that you buy from the in game shop.

the reset one yes there are affection perks that increase that by +10( Elysa third) for the 200 reset forge affection with +20 ones(vanessa third) for the amount of affection you can auto generate  which starts at 100

20 hours ago, Tarbunk said:

I meant the 200 per day limit.

I am aware of what you meant and George answered your question. I made the comment as we where on the subject of affection and some users may be unaware that you can hold more than the 100 base hearts or 100+modifier.