Bug in Beyond the Garden - 4

sirpedro

Good night, when I face Matsuda in stage 4 his girl (Albane) does much more damage than he should, instead of 31,340 does 55,630, this error stops momentarily when any of my girls or Albane activate their ability, it doesn't matter If it is defensive or offensive when activated, Albane's damage does what it should, please check that at least in my case I lost more than 14 tickets before I knew it.

Captura error.PNG

I don't think you've found a bug - you've simply discovered why that champion used to be the bane of my existence.
Albane's favourite position is the Nose-Dive.  I'll never forget the time I got 5 nose-dives for the first five positions (before they improved the system).
You'll run into the same difficulty when you face the fifth champion.

• Thanks 1

But that doesn't make sense, did you see the picture? The ability that it has is supposed to be the one that increases the champion's defense, the damage should not increase, and if it were the case that it increases, for what reason when the ability is activated? Albane or any of my girls that damage increase disappears ?, maybe I'm wrong as you say but that's why I put the image, there is clearly seen that the damage increased without increasing the power of Albane, the error only appears when not is there any active ability, or is it that in some patch that did not read, they gave abilities to the camps that if it is not activated, no girl's do more damage?

Captura.PNG