Ymen Bonus Value

EdMuse

Here's an interesting question for those who look at this game in very mathematical ways:  I've got a ymen bonus waiting for me to collect on it...

image.png.641ba88d1154edb23789ae2e8eb8b2a8.png

...and for the past couple of minutes, I've been sitting here idly watching its amount rise.  What I'm wondering is this: if I wait to collect it, does it really rise in value?  Let's say I plough all of those ymens into leveling up Felicia.  I can collect about 5J5 ymen at stage 12,000, or 70J5 ymen at stage 12,050.  Since the cost per stage is rising, too, the outcome would be one of three possibilities:

• Spending those 5J5 ymen to level Felicia on stage 12,000 is more powerful than waiting to get the higher amount.
  • Spending those 70J5 ymen to level Felicia on stage 12,050 is more powerful than doing it sooner.
  • The power gained from 5J5 ymen at stage 12,000 is equal to the power gained from 70J5 ymen at level 12,050, so none of this matters, anyway.

Of course, this doesn't take into account any other considerations of delaying future bonuses, but that's okay, since I'm only talking about a few minutes worth of waiting, here, anyway.

BTW, now it's 422.32J6 at stage 12,237.  If I wait too much longer, it becomes a moot point, right?.... 😁

• Like 1

First of all if you want to know what its value will be at X level just look at it in the shop its 16th down from top.

The Bonus stocking investment increases in value with your current stage and any income perks etc that you have just the same as the forge. However it is completely useless at higher levels as the amount you get from it is minimal. For me at max level with all my buffs etc active it is worth 5.21 K3

Felicia at level 12755 costs 1.46 K4 to add 1 level : 4.82 K5 100 levels

Spring at level 12600 costs 805.26 K3 to add 100 Levels at level 12650 it costs 3.24 K3 to add 1 level

so basically if you where say on stage 10,000 and you has put all you Yen into just Felicia so all your other girls where level 0 then you could level one of them up to around 150 levels below Felicia which would be around 2 letter less DPS such as C3 vs C5 which you would not even notice in your damage which is why it is totally useless at higher levels. At lower levels however especially starter zone it can boost a new player past a hard boss that they would have to wait 5-10 min to normally pass using a loop.

Edited by maxafax
  • Thanks 1

So even though the amount of ymen in the reward rises with the increasing stage, it's actually more valuable to claim the reward sooner than later.

BTW, what's the D stand for in "DPS?"  I've seen you use that abbreviation, as well as DPC, elsewhere, and I get "per second" and "per click," but not "D."

Thanks!

6 hours ago, EdMuse said:

So even though the amount of ymen in the reward rises with the increasing stage, it's actually more valuable to claim the reward sooner than later.

BTW, what's the D stand for in "DPS?"  I've seen you use that abbreviation, as well as DPC, elsewhere, and I get "per second" and "per click," but not "D."

Thanks!

It is the same as almost everything in most click games "Diminishing Returns" the higher something gets the less its worth.

Damage Per Second (What the computer do's for you without your interaction [Passive]) / Damage Per Click (What you do when you click the mouse)[Active] /

DPT Damage Per Tick (Affectively the same as DPS just a different way of representing a passive value but varies depending on Tick rate AKA Xability do's xdamage xamount of times within xtime fraim ) Ability FAP do's 60 damage per Tick per Second

Edited by maxafax
  • Thanks 1

Well, from what I see:

1st bonus (and stocking investments) give you 50x whatever you would earn on stage you are.

2nd bonus gives 60x

On 4/15/2020 at 11:07 PM, EdMuse said:
  • Spending those 5J5 ymen to level Felicia on stage 12,000 is more powerful than waiting to get the higher amount.
  • Spending those 70J5 ymen to level Felicia on stage 12,050 is more powerful than doing it sooner.
  • The power gained from 5J5 ymen at stage 12,000 is equal to the power gained from 70J5 ymen at level 12,050, so none of this matters, anyway.

Getting that yemen might be 'more powerful' earlier, meaning you could buy more Felicia levels for it.

But thing is: the closer to the wall you get, the harder it is to get enough yemen to level up Felicia. Just like with regular rewards.

So I would say its just more valuable at later stages.

Or in more mathematical ways: Reward you get (and thus Bonus you get) increase by 5% per stage. Felicia's cost increase by 5,3% per level. Do whatever you want with it. ;]

PS: Since we dont do damage to our girls, I guess we should use EPS/EPC for 'excitement per second/click' 😜

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Well, from what I see:

1st bonus (and stocking investments) give you 50x whatever you would earn on stage you are.

2nd bonus gives 60x

Getting that yemen might be 'more powerful' earlier, meaning you could buy more Felicia levels for it.

But thing is: the closer to the wall you get, the harder it is to get enough yemen to level up Felicia. Just like with regular rewards.

So I would say its just more valuable at later stages.

Or in more mathematical ways: Reward you get (and thus Bonus you get) increase by 5% per stage. Felicia's cost increase by 5,3% per level. Do whatever you want with it. ;]

PS: Since we dont do damage to our girls, I guess we should use EPS/EPC for 'excitement per second/click' 😜

Possibly so but may get a little long when you start saying BHCEPC. As for Yem as far as I can tell it rewards less levels as you get higher (though its actual value increases as you say so do's the cost of the girls) to the point that it becomes a fraction which is not any use when you take into account that a boss level will reward far more than a normal level, so even if it gives say 25 stages worth of Yem and that was 50% of a level you are not actually gaining anything in terms of progress because as soon as you pass the first boss you will get enough Yem to add levels and the amount your stage is worth will be greater. Which is why I think that it is only really of any value while in stage ranges that you get full levels or if you wanted to catch a second girl up to your primary.

Right, I guess having 3x reward crit 99,9% of a time also makes the value of Bonus less significant.

I still don't have any Boss Reward multipliers to check, but if they dont affect Stocking Investments/Bonus value on boss stages then yeah, it kinda sucks.

Just curious: do you have all Reward multipliers? How much do they add up to in stat info window?

1 hour ago, Cursed666 said:

Right, I guess having 3x reward crit 99,9% of a time also makes the value of Bonus less significant.

I still don't have any Boss Reward multipliers to check, but if they dont affect Stocking Investments/Bonus value on boss stages then yeah, it kinda sucks.

Just curious: do you have all Reward multipliers? How much do they add up to in stat info window?

I can't remember the exact amount and I think they added some since last time I did but it is insanely high numbers

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by maxafax
  • Thanks 1

Just on the girls I have and I don't have them all Maximum perks are.

boss Y Multipliers x 2 3 5 7 10 12 (x88,200)

Y Multiplier  x 2 5 10 10 10 10 10 10 15 15 (x2,250,000,000)

Price -10% -10% -8% (28%)  HC/KH/CH -20%

I know there are serval I don't have some of the new ones in Gacha and some of the first few events which make the numbers if you are lucky enough to have them much higher. Just Trojana alone has a 7x to boss which would make it (617,400) then there's Mani x8 ( 4,939,200) and probably others

Edited by maxafax