So, guys, I was battling through Ryi's 5th stage on the third pass and during the first battle encountered 3 or 4 (don't remember exactly) times in a row an increased attack of 52k, while his girl must deal 35k. The second battle I decided to give it a closer look. The situation repeated, a couple of her attacks were as if she was lucky and her ability dealt 50% additional damage. But there were no indication of it AND it worked ONLY when my girls used their own ability AND it happened way more than her 9% intended ability chance.

That was weird so I decided to make a video for proofs. Here you go - video of 3-14 battles with Rui on the 5th stage. You may see this shit happen multiple times.

Today I'm battling Ryi's first stage and everything seems normal, so, I guess, it's some bug on the fifth stage only.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

I don't download files from strange sources, so unsure who you're talking about as there's no champion named Rui. My best guess would be Ryu, the 4th champion who has Murane (5 star hardcore girl)?

There is a known visual bug that when both you and the champion trigger their special ability at the same time only one is displayed, but the nature of RNG is that we can't really say that it's impossible for it to have occurred a certain number of times. It only tends to be true over a large sample size, inside a small sample of even 20 full battles, it could easily be way higher than whatever percentage it's meant to occur.

10 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

There is no need to download file from strange sources (Yandex Disc is a strange source LUL), you can watch it right there.

I more meant "not people I trust" which player sof this forum falls under. When I clicked it, no video loaded and there was a download button.

There's literally a massive play button that shows up after a second of loading lmao what are you on lol? As for Champions, don't let this distract you that charm girls are absolutely useless on all 5th stages as someone decided it would be a good idea to level the champions and players defenses to 0, and when a charm girls effect procs, as of the recent change for it to last 2 turns, it will display over any other effect, making people (or at least me in this case as I thought this was a bug previously) think that a non-charm girl wasted a proc and procced a charm girls ability... All in all, the visual display on champions is beyond fucked, and theres still quite a couple of questionable decisions that they've decided to make in regards to the champions