Path Of Attraction

Bull864

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the POA doesn't seem to be counting anything past the first two levels. I don't know if that's a bug, or if it truly is a path where you have to finish one level before it'll start counting the next. If the latter is true there's no real way to make progress in three days. 

6 hours ago, freetovfrank said:

Path of Attraction hiding event information. Cannot see my event progress on test server. Fix before put on main game please?

Path of Attraction won't overlap a normal event on the main server, as it is itself an event type. Doesn't need to be fixed.

just completed the path of attraction

must say, am disappointed with the bonus rewards for the last reward

As I have already got Katharina in my Harem before the event began

I would had anticipated that another girl replacement if such an occurrence had happen or worst case scenario  like when your get over 100 shards of a certain girl, they extra shards get converted in gold items . Better yet, some legendary gifts or equipment

For 7200 kobans, that the least that should be offered, but instead, i got absolutely nothing when i clicked of claim for Katharina

I doubt that was your intention and glad i tested it out here, i hope you understand and will fix this before the launch in the main game