Legendary equipment in the market

Mezzo

Hello,

The legendary items appear very rarely in the market, in itself I think it is a good thing, they wouldn't be legendary if they were commonly available.

BUT, so many times it happens that their specs are lower than my current equipment (from the Champions), even though my current equipment has a lower level.
I am aware that two items from the same level can have different specs, and I like this idea, reminds me of Pokemon.
I don't know if it is a choice of the devs or not, but I think it is a pity because they become useless, like all the other equipment in the market.

Let me know if it happens to you too, and if you think something should be done.

Untitled.png

That's just bad luck. You can also find equipment in there that ends up higher, it's not specific to the market, it's just that if there's a small gap in level, you're likely to already be using a relatively good piece of equipment (since it was better than whatever you had before).

The stats in the equipment have a 5% (aprox) random variability, but as we are always selecting the best ones, it is more difficult that the next one have better stats than the one we have, unless you have advanced 10 or 20 levels, where the gradual average increase reach your actual selected best gear.

I will put an example, suppose the base stat is 1000 and with the 5% variability we have a min of 950 and a max of 1050 we can get in the market, pachinko or champions.

Using random.org I have generated this random 30 numbers representing the sequence of gear obtained:

1006, 984, 1018, 1006, 969, 961, 979, 1019, 998, 963, 1026, 998, 990, 1017, 958, 1043, 987, 1043, 990, 1023, 1013, 1015, 975, 971, 1037, 1041, 1001, 1003, 958, 996

I have marked in red the ones better than the one we have, as they are appearing, and in bold the ones that are in the +2%/+5% over the average.

First we buy one with 1006, a bit over the average, two drafts later, we will buy one with 1018, five times later we buy a small increment to 1019, three drafts later we get one with 1026, and 5 drafts later one with 1043, but onwards all the gear we get is equal or inferior to that one, even when the stats is in the high part of the interval, as it is the case with 1037, or 1041, so we can have 14 more items that will be inferior to the one we have, and we will discard them.

• Thanks 1