Bugged out affection

Tapion

As the title says, my affection seems to have bugged out to the point where it takes an hour to gain even a single point. While I have never paid special attention to it, I am fairly certain it used to be some 7-8 minutes before.
Has anyone else experienced this?

image.png.fc7fc6a89a487b2df1d32276d84d57c9.png

10 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Can you please confirm if your computer (or mobile, depending on where you play) is set to the correct time for your current location?

Indeed it is, I tried re-updating it again just now.

3 hours ago, Tapion said:

Indeed it is, I tried re-updating it again just now.

?If you gain a few affection the count down seems to change to normal but then goes back to a much longer time when you refresh or use all your affection. Are your temp Buffs / Forge / Daily Bonus / Missions Cool Downs also much higher or lower than usual aka 3D or -40 sec

if so as GeorgeMTO says it looks like a time / date difference for some reason local settings are affecting the games timings.

1 hour ago, maxafax said:

?If you gain a few affection the count down seems to change to normal but then goes back to a much longer time when you refresh or use all your affection. Are your temp Buffs / Forge / Daily Bonus / Missions Cool Downs also much higher or lower than usual aka 3D or -40 sec

if so as GeorgeMTO says it looks like a time / date difference for some reason local settings are affecting the games timings.

No, it does not go to normal. The time passes then it goes back to counting down from an hour without giving me any affection. And no, nothing else is higher.

6 hours ago, Tapion said:

No, it does not go to normal. The time passes then it goes back to counting down from an hour without giving me any affection. And no, nothing else is higher.

How strange that it is only affecting affection timer, average affection timer is (7 min 11sec I think). I think it must be some type of synchronization issue but at least if other stuff was being affected you would know how long it would be till it corrects its self but doesn't sound like you have any indication. I just worry that it may affect other parts of the game for you such as monthly card or events.