Mojo values go down?

Tarbunk

If I'm posting in the wrong place I'm Sorry, but when I go through levels I feel I'm getting less and less mojo even with the mojo multiplier craft at nearly 200% I'm getting less and less. Not sure how I'm supposed to quickly unlock all the crafts. Any thoughts?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tarbunk said:

If I'm posting in the wrong place I'm Sorry, but when I go through levels I feel I'm getting less and less mojo even with the mojo multiplier craft at nearly 200% I'm getting less and less. Not sure how I'm supposed to quickly unlock all the crafts. Any thoughts?

It is not possible to reach maximum Forge crafts at this time though you can unlock all charms and level them to a reasonable amount. Anyone such as my self who has maximum forge crafts has so because they gained them prior to the level cap introduction.

Its how it is supposed to be in everything in these kind of games, as you increase in power so do's the requirements to progress but at a greater amount than what you do. Affectively by increasing your stats of any kind you are countering the games difficulty but this increase is always less than the difficulty. For eg If we take the main game. at level 1 (Girl) stage 1 (Click Mob) you only need a small amount of Damage Per Second (Exactment) to progress to stage 2 but at stage 2 you need more damage and so on and so forth to counter the extra damage you need to add levels to you girls until the damage they can do is = to or > than the current Stage Mob but as you progress the cost to add these levels increases greater than the amount of reward you get for completing each stage so the difference in the damage you can do and the damage required becomes bigger and bigger until you reach a point in which you can not progress. Everything in this type of game works in this way including the Mojo and Forge as you get higher you need more mojo to add levels so you counter by increasing your maximum level and the value of reforge but eventually you reach a point where the mojo needed and the mojo gained are so great and little that it can not be done, that is until they add more stages to the game or more effects that increase mojo gain or reduce the cost needed or similar. I hope this explains for you without being too complicated best of luck :)

Edited by maxafax

1 hour ago, Tarbunk said:

My point is that the change is very rapid.

Its supposed to be, you get a few crafts as you start out on your journey which you can slowly add a few levels to as you reach higher levels the mojo becomes much higher affectively 2x every 200 levels or so allowing you to catch new charm crafts up with your current charms as the cost of adding lower levels of a charm is very little compared to higher levels. However the cost of unlocking the charms becomes very expensive meaning that only the higher stage players can gain access to them (unless you wanted to spend huge amounts in the shop, or re-forge as soon as you reach your reset level 10,000 times a day). They don't want you to have nothing to work towards but still want you to be able to progress else gaining anything in the game would not feel like an achievement and you would very quickly loose interest. The idea is that once a charm starts to become very slow to level you save up to get the next charm and so on, of coarse in reality people don't play that way they focused on specific charms usually the ones that add the most power rather than equally levelling charms pretty much the same as they do with girls everyone loves Felicia

3 hours ago, Tarbunk said:

Oh so if I don’t have her I’ll fail the event. How is it fair to new players then?

Her DPS to Level cost is superior to the other girls which makes her a firm favourite amongst many players, but she is by no means the only girl that you can complete the events with its just easier with her, you can say the same about charms some are better than others and if you happen to be lucky enough to have the right ones then you get a easier ride than those that do not.

22 hours ago, Tarbunk said:

Oh so if I don’t have her I’ll fail the event. How is it fair to new players then?

you have to buy  boosters  to get felicia first if you wanna win faster. 

no other way around it. you just have to get her, you must get felicia to win eveents asier

i had to get 9 boosters to win felicia quickly (3 per different day) one day 3 boosters, other day same 3 boosters

but you need her to win events in an easier way

Edited by jyepie

52 minutes ago, jyepie said:

you have to boosters and get felicia

no other way around it. you just have to get her

i had to get 9 boosters (3 per different day) one day 3 boosters, other day same 3 boosters

but you need her to win 

This is completely incorrect. I recommend new users ignore this player.

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This is completely incorrect. I recommend new users ignore this player.

explain why

i could never win the events until getting felicia

in one event i got 6 different boosters for that event and STILL could not win that even without felicia

i am not even the only  person that lost events without felicia, there were others replying to me back then

explain yourself

1 minute ago, jyepie said:

explain why

i could never win the events until getting felicia

in one event i got 6 different boosters for that event and STILL could not win that even without felicia

i am not even the only  person that lost events without felicia, there were others replying to me back then

explain yourself

You said you have to get boosters, when I completed it in 2.5 hours with no boosters (I've already mentioned this other threads). I think you're just bad at playing the game.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You said you have to get boosters, when I completed it in 2.5 hours wit h no boosters (I've already mentioned this other threads). I think you're just bad at playing the game.

OH! i was talking about boosters to get get felicia lol

getting felicia faster and  quickly with the help of boosters faster

ill edit my first post

this entire time i was only talking about winning felicia with help from boosters

i wasnt talking about the event

Edited by jyepie

Which combination of booster you suggest?

I was thinking about:
mojo forged robot + ginseng beverage + honey finger scrub  ??

Others?

Which combination of 3 booster is the best?

I'm at stage 5620 now.. it's long to get to 7000 😅

and I have only 5k ryos, so only one time combination.

2 hours ago, danacio said:

Which combination of booster you suggest?

I was thinking about:
mojo forged robot + ginseng beverage + honey finger scrub  ??

Others?

Which combination of 3 booster is the best?

I'm at stage 5620 now.. it's long to get to 7000 😅

and I have only 5k ryos, so only one time combination.

It would depend on what girls, perks, enhancements and other stat altering stuff you have. Honey ginseng and mojo forged robot work nicely together but if you are getting stuck on boss ginger delight helps.