A Way to Increase max click per second

Tarbunk

6 hours ago, Tarbunk said:

It seems like the CPS in this game is 10... wow! By comparison FapCEO's is 19 and FAPTitans is I think 40ish.

Maybe a girl or Mojo that increases your max click total somewhat?

They chose a lower click rate for this game than many others for example Fap Titans (has no hard cap it is only limited by your ability to communicate clicks hence the mass use of scripts that bypassed the interface completely), unfortunately having a faster click rate encourages people to use scripts and bots for a game. In Fap Titans that's not so much a problem a little in house programming can differentiate between players that are abusing the ability and put them in different groups than normal players ensuring that normal players do not suffer because of others but in this game that's not really an issue as there are no competitive elements aka PVP so the only conclusion I can make is that the cap is there to help ensure the longevity aka you cant reach maximum level within 10 min of starting a new account, you need to invest in perks etc.

In regards to adding into the game there are already things that increase your click and idle these two things are not separate as they run alongside each other in a much more productive manner than in other games like the one mentioned so there is no need to increase the hard click cap as you can quite quickly and relatively easy out pace the games restrictions.

Edited by maxafax

I know WHY the cap is there, please understand that. It's done to artificially delay rewards. BUT, what if one such rewards made your fast click finger that much more worth it.

Edited by Tarbunk

54 minutes ago, Tarbunk said:

I know WHY the cap is there, please understand that. It's done to artificially delay rewards. BUT, what if one such rewards made your auto clicker that much more worth it.

Autoclickers are against the terms of use for this game. Please do talk about using them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 3:13 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Autoclickers are against the terms of use for this game. Please do talk about using them.

And I suppose you've manually clicked your way to level 13k ?

Honestly, this rule is absurd for a clicker game. As is the 10 click limit, being half of what the Touch of Neptune provides.

1 hour ago, LanceHardwood said:

And I suppose you've manually clicked your way to level 13k ?

Honestly, this rule is absurd for a clicker game. As is the 10 click limit, being half of what the Touch of Neptune provides.

I'm simply asking people to not use the official forums to admit to breaking the terms of use for the game. Such things have gotten accounts banned in other games. It's simply common sense.

Now yes, I do agree the rule is silly, but that's Kinkoid's choice. I spoke against it in closed beta, open beta and then again after it officially released. They were resistant to change so I gave up bothering.

If a player wishes to use any external device that's up to that player. I just don't want them to discuss things in terms of using them.

• Like 2