Skytte?

Pelinor

My theory is that Skytte is one the oldest girls that fab has created after bunny and maybe a few others, that's why when the harem loads we see her along with bunny.

Still i don't say that this is true, it's just a theory anyway.

3 minutes ago, Hotless said:

My theory is that Skytte is one the oldest girls that fab has created after bunny and maybe a few others, that's why when the harem loads we see her along with bunny.

Still i don't say that this is true, it's just a theory anyway.

Definitely an incorrect theory, as FAB wasn't with the company until after world 3 (maybe world 4?) had released. World 5 was the first one he worked on.

Actual answer: the harem initially loads up based on girl ID number, which at the beginning was mostly about the order they were uploaded to the server with a few exceptions, Bunny is ID 1, Skytte is #3 (#2 was never added to the harem and ended up being redesigned into Taria the Champion). Nowadays the girl IDs are basically randomly chosen, but since we only see the first handful and ID number isn't a usable sorting method, that doesn't end up mattering much.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Hotless said:

I said fab because i thought that he was one of the founders, also by having id #3 doesn't make her one of the oldest girls ??

So if we replace fab with the previous artist then my theory isn't so wrong as you say it is.

Well your theory was wrong because your theory involved it being the oldest creation of a specific person. His oldest creations are significantly younger than Skytte is, that's why your theory was wrong.

Now yes, if you change the details of your theory because new facts have proven it wrong (which is totally acceptable, that's how science works after all, adjusting theories in the face of evidence), then sure, you've got some core information possibly correct (we don't know the order they were created, just the order they've been assigned numbers). Doesn't make the original theory as written correct.