Cannot see attraction points for Eduarda's new girl that has the Luffy hat

Same here. Also are the previous girls supposed to disappear? I still need more attraction shards for Eugenie and Jeanne. Once I reached tier 100 they both disappeared as options.

The same thing happened with Gruntt; as soon as Ornella appeared Miss Spook disappeared. 

17 minutes ago, BlueMonday said:

Same here. Also are the previous girls supposed to disappear? I still need more attraction shards for Eugenie and Jeanne. Once I reached tier 100 they both disappeared as options.

The same thing happened with Gruntt; as soon as Ornella appeared Miss Spook disappeared. 

What you are describing is called boss tiers.

Xnt36j4.png

Try clicking those diamonds.

• Haha 1

11 ore fa, miliallia ha scritto:

I found this problem today when I try to get Athena I think I collect 20 attractions from Naisha if this issue will fix does attraction reset or continue to count.

this also occurs to me

The bug affects everyone.

Under Edwarda, tier 2, sometimes you get hits for Athena, sometimes for Naisha.
Only way to know how much hits I got on Naisha is clicking the hit while it is on screen, I know I am around 20/100 right now.
Then you go in Harem, Naisha is not listed at all under Harem, I browse the whole list, try finding a girl with a straw hat... simply not listed.

I hope when I get 100/100 that I will get her in my harem, but if invisible, I won't be able to collect her.

Good chance she will become visible when I get her, or event girls from past events won't show if that was the case...

That is a bug that has been previously reported, while Naisha is not listed in your Harem, the shards you earn for her during boss fights are still counted ( which can be checked with the counter of received shards won after a fight, as mentioned in post above ), so you will receive her in your harem once you collect all 100 shards for her. 

naisha.png

Edited by Eddaris
Added picture for clarification.