error in competitions

In the previous training competition, he was only 8000 points behind first place.
So I kept a lot of XP in the books to increase my girls' experience and search points to increase my avatar experience. At the last minute I spent all those points to level up my girls and I spent all the mission points to improve my avatar and with that, to advance my opponent at the last minute and win. I did this and still the game finally yielded that the winner was my opponent and I won second place. It is a very unfair mistake because you spend money and time to win that tournament and in the end they give it to another who did not win

hace 14 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

No hay error, o tu oponente hizo lo mismo o hiciste tus acciones demasiado tarde y te quedaste corto. Esto no es un error.

I could swear there was a mistake. Calculate very well the time frame in which you were going to do that action in the last minute. I counted second by second to not do everything too late while spending all my points to upload my experience and pass my opponent. Everything was very planned because they made the same play in the previous competition and I did not want to fall again. And yet, unlike the one who did the same to me before, if I didn't win. I feel very sad and discouraged. I hardly feel like continuing to play ... but what will he do?

hace 18 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

No hay error, o tu oponente hizo lo mismo o hiciste tus acciones demasiado tarde y te quedaste corto. Esto no es un error.

I also did everything in such a way as to make sure that my opponent's reaction time to my action was minimal and impossible for him to get ahead.

image.png.b86e3eec7be2c496ef19190509eab23f.png