New Daily Missions

moesin

Hi Hi all just a random thought from a random noob that just likes seeing cartoon boobies 

I was thinking how nice it would be to be able to buy a refresh of daily quests for like say 1k or possibly 2k Ryo's

so that we could complete more quests then just the number thats given to us each day,

would love to have a bunch of big words an sick levels of awesome math to back up my suggestion. 

Sadly i dont have that kinda stuff.  <=(  It was just a random thought i had while reading the forums

21 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You can buy mojo, kink points or affection from the shop if you would like more of those resources. There's no reason to need to refresh the daily missions.

Other than the achievements :) 

As you don't like it when I post multiple times<>

Some people like to collect achievements, not everything is about currency I have lots of girls that add nothing to the game that I added because I like to have them which is the same thing. 

Edited by maxafax

On 5/18/2020 at 5:34 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

You can buy mojo, kink points or affection from the shop if you would like more of those resources. There's no reason to need to refresh the daily missions.

Enhancement items come to mind, which are ridiculously hard to come by. And no, gacha isn't a reliable source for them.

I still wouldn't pay for daily mission resets though, but others might be inclined.