Titania Comparison Request

Tapion

As the title states, I would appreciate someone pairing up Titania's flat rewards buff against other girls such as Megumi or Sabrina or some of the other Gacha girls. I would do it myself but I lack about half of the required girls.

On 5/19/2020 at 12:14 PM, Tapion said:

As the title states, I would appreciate someone pairing up Titania's flat rewards buff against other girls such as Megumi or Sabrina or some of the other Gacha girls. I would do it myself but I lack about half of the required girls.

Its pointless leveling them cost to level them vs loss of leveling a dps makes them worthless even with the maximum enhancement and multipliers the difference is so small as to make them useless. There a statistical analysis by @Delgon within this section of the forum.

Girls Level 1175 [] 2.5 x Self Active on all

name [] reward value [] cost to add 1 Level

Estelle Reward +10.02 A6  [] 180.47 A6

Megumi Reward +2.80 A7 [] 45.11 A7

Lila Reward +3.60 A7         [] 54.14 A7

Sister Lily +9.95 A7            [] 108.28 A7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clara Boss Reward +6.01 A7                [] 9.02 A7

Beary Boss Reward +155.93 A7          [] 140.37 A7

Salem Non Boss Reward +11.21 A7   [] 90.23 A7

Kelina Non Boss Reward +8.97 A7      [] 72.19 A7

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name/Level/Reward

Estelle 1327 (+12.47 A7)

Megumi 1206 (+12 A7)

Lila 1201 (+12.21 A7)

Sister Lily 1179 (+12.01 A7)

Edited by maxafax

1 hour ago, maxafax said:

how do thay compare to trojana

Sister Lily, Sabrina and Trojana -- all these are almost identical in terms of their base stats, and rate of their growth, i.e. 4.81% every level. 

Other Rewards girls are no match to these three, as they grow slower: 4.80% per level... That may look like nothing, but it's really not...

• Like 2