Gacha worth?

Londov

Hi,

I'm a pretty new player and used Ryos almost exclusively on Gachas (6 gachas for 54k ryos) and only received a few temporary buffs.

So I was wondering: What is the chance for one of the gacha girls? And if its so bad, is it even worth to do gacha or should I spend ryos on affection / kinkpoints instead?

Basically, what is the best use for the ryos you tend to gather while playing.

30 minutes ago, Londov said:

Hi,

I'm a pretty new player and used Ryos almost exclusively on Gachas (6 gachas for 54k ryos) and only received a few temporary buffs.

So I was wondering: What is the chance for one of the gacha girls? And if its so bad, is it even worth to do gacha or should I spend ryos on affection / kinkpoints instead?

Basically, what is the best use for the ryos you tend to gather while playing.

no one knows what the chance of getting a girl is https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/12486-project-collecting-gacha-stats/

Personally don't think there worth the cost basically all you are doing is buying additional perks which then takes you ages to get enough affection to activate and most of them are useless anyway in regards to leveling such as all the +yen +boss ones that add such small amounts that they change nothing. There are a few useful perks but to be totally honest by the time you activate most of them you will have already reached the 13,001 level cap so all they will be doing is speeding up the time it takes to reach cap. Perks are the only thing outside of office crafts (charms) that have significant effect on your progress everything else is just there to give you something to do.

Plainly said - your money and ryos are better spent elsewhere. I personally spend a few times on 1000 x affection item to get a few perks faster so I can progress further in the office. This also has a side-effect that once you reach Felicia you'll be able to do most events very reliably, so it helped there as well. They could also be useful to buy boosters in events only if you really want to obtain a specific girl.

• 3 weeks later...

The rate seems to be about 10-20%.  I think it's worth it in the long run, but it's not worth buying kobans directly just for gacha.  Rather, I let the monthly pass and free daily kobans pile up and then go for it.

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2020 at 3:03 PM, LanceHardwood said:

Plainly said - your money and ryos are better spent elsewhere. I personally spend a few times on 1000 x affection item to get a few perks faster so I can progress further in the office. This also has a side-effect that once you reach Felicia you'll be able to do most events very reliably, so it helped there as well. They could also be useful to buy boosters in events only if you really want to obtain a specific girl.

First time in the HC forum, returning to the game for the first time after a 4 months hiatus related to quarantine troubles - and must admit one thing surprising me is all the praise for Felicia & Lusamine as dmg dealers, as my "main girl" was Sa-Lee from the moment i got her. Not sure if i'm bad at strategy/management or if some key mechanics changed while i was out.

But then neither or them is fully unlocked and i was kind of stuck in the 9000s.... Time to update myself i guess.

What i definitely agree upon is the general worthlessness of Gacha. Why lose 9K Kobans in a silly bet when you can get spend 12.75K to upgrade girls with 1000 Affection? Never saw any appeal on that - damn, i still don't have no "Luck of the Draw" achievement at all.

Edited by Sonico