Source of Inspiration for the male characters

RJRock

We have the wiki to get info on all the girls in the hentaiheroes world including their source of inspiration (eg. Shina is inspired from Ochaka Uraraka from BNHA). Is there any such site or page where i can get info on the male characters in the game? Like Donatien and all? I am mostly interested in the male character references in Heroes University world.

No official place for them, no. Most of the villains are indicated in the adventure page of the wiki, since the villain is from the same place as that world itself is parodying (eg Donatien being Aizen from Bleach).

The majority of the male students in Heroes University are various Shonen protagonists, Luffy, Ichigo, Naruto ect.

The Marquis de Sade's name was Donatien Alphonse François, considering the violence and bondage scenes I had assumed that was the source of the name.  Not sure of the source of the image.

You mention Heroes University.  Fredy Sih Roko Sensei is based on Koro Sensei from Assassination Classroom.  Arnold (your roommate) seems based on Deku from BNHA from how he manifests his power.