Social improvements

Erin86

I think the time has come to implement a private messaging system and also a public instant messaging board that allows players to communicate with each other within the game.
The forum is an excellent support, but it cannot replace communication within the game, especially if you intend, as announced a few months ago, to start the clashes between clubs.

5 hours ago, Erin86 said:

especially if you intend, as announced a few months ago, to start the clashes between clubs.

Out of curiosity what announcement did you read a few months ago? I don't remember a recent announcement about this.

9 ore fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

Out of curiosity what announcement did you read a few months ago? I don't remember a recent announcement about this.

At the beginning of the year they sent a message (I seem to have read it directly in the game mailbox, but I wouldn't swear) that they talked about the game implementations they intended to do during 2020. One of these was an unspecified system of interaction between clubs.

I don't go to the forum very much so I don't know if I can find the discussion.

I don't know that. But I think the whole post is a declaration of intent on what they want to do in 2020 ( Pachinko orbs, rebalance class and multiple champion challenge are done ).  It's just my opinion.
Anyway we are going off-topic XD