The unending spending after path of attraction.

yoyowhan

Every month we have legendary/epic days to pay kobens to refill for thoses girls.Sonetimes orgy days may offer may girls to get in 5 days.I thought I can efford them with paying golden card and win many contests and league fights.

But since the path of attraction begins.I found it very hard to maintain the balance of spending.Even I have to pay Platinum card for 3 months,I still cannot have enough surplus after collecting all troll girls in every event.

Not to mension making more progress on tier2 Silvanus and Bremen.

The anniversary is coming and I am thinking of giving up some girls on next epic days.

What do you think?Will you keep paying 7200 kobens continuously or may sometimes give up?

• Like 1

Yoyowhan,

For me the Path of Attraction only makes me save all the gifts, champion tickets, save what in game money I can, and gather as many kobans as I can.  And If I manage to get 1 girl I'm happy.  If I get lucky enough, like the last PoA event and get 2 girls, I'm very happy.  I never spend the 7200 kobans to unlock the bonus awards.  Being a F2P gamer I never buy those platinum cards.

Edited by Dr. Lust

So far my koban reserve is still increasing despite PoA event and without buying additional stuff (i got the monthly card atm but with free nutaku gold). There's no reason to waste a good opportunity for a good girl/koban-ratio, which is also given in ED and OD. Next month could be the first one for a long time where I wont make a koban plus at the end, but it depens like every 2nd month how many girls I dont have on OD and ED.

Edited by blaa

@yoyowhan, I suppose it's just a matter of pacing yourself.

I haven't unlocked any of the PoAs but I do refill consistently on the other events.

I don't have any "extra" sources for kobans other than the ones I get from the game freely/by reward, so it's all a matter of deciding where to spend/invest.

You don't have to get every girl from every event. Leave some for later ;) 

Anyway, that's a decision only you can make. As long as it works for you and you're having fun, go for it.

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, Karyia a dit :

You don't have to get every girl from every event. Leave some for later ;)

True, but if they add more girls faster than that you can obtain, you will never be able to reduce the different girls pools.

And this would be a real waste of ressources for the devs.

• Like 1

I'm completely free to play, and have spent for the premium path and girls both times in the Path of Attraction. I value a new girl at 5400 Kobans (Epic Pachinko cost) and anything below that is good.

However, my ability to compete in contests has taken a big hit, as I've leveled into the highest bracket, and the time change has also hurt me, as I'm in the Eastern (US/CAN) time zone. Therefore my flow of free Kobans has slowed down a bit.

I don't aim to get every girl from every event, because I've found that clearing out an entire event can be counterproductive. At times, I've had events where there are no girls to get from daily missions or from bosses. I'd prefer to take my chances on getting girls the second or third time they come around. I've been playing long enough that I have good number of girls already (248 of 443 total per the wiki), and a few more on the way when this is finished. My goal is to get more girls per month than they release, so I am always making progress.

• Like 3

I find spending enough money for a triple A title too much on Path of Attraction week so I don't sweat it, barring that I spend enough on the game on a gold card to get both girls without too much issue and I find it doesn't get in the way of getting other event's girls. Am I perma-dismayed that I can't get the pay-wall-ed girls? Yup... Sure am.

I became more conservative since then. I don't like being forced to pay in order to keep up so I discontinued my golden card and am on no monthly card presently; and the bad art gave me more reason to just not care about getting girls anymore. So anytime I find a girl that I like, I will use the kobans that pile up until then and I just avoid the other girls.