Second chances?

Niai

Missed the recent event girl (Lyka Longteeth). Is there a chance to challenge her again? Like most players in the forum here, the event leveling was unbalanced. Did a test on only leveling up one girl, during the staging (Keira). I was able to 'motor through' stages 1-3200 in about 7-10 minutes average. Then after 3500 it was as if someone put the breaks on. You would think that leveling each girl after that would allow you to 'plow through' the remaining levels. As was not the case. I could not event reach past 4010. I timed it. 10 hours between 3900 to 4010 of hard grinding. Probably the wrong strategy. My goal was to get to level 4200, reset and further level up crafts and buy more perks. Blew through all my resources three days earlier, with five perks previously. 

I had 28 girls. The average level of each girl was around level 11120. I had most of the crafts unlocked, ranging from levels 200-240. My girls had, at least, three enhancements on all of them. (I do not play enough. I work).

With those factors in mind I believed this event should have been doable. 3-5 days.

This event was rigged to fail.

Therefore, I want a second chance

18 minutes ago, maxafax said:

it was 9days long wasn't it?

I believe you have misinterpreted what the user was saying. They were saying with all of their current capabilities, they should be able to complete a reasonably balanced event in 3-5 days, not talking about the duration of the event as it was.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:04 AM, Niai said:

I had 28 girls. The average level of each girl was around level 11120. I had most of the crafts unlocked, ranging from levels 200-240. My girls had, at least, three enhancements on all of them. (I do not play enough. I work).

This is a pretty bad way to play to be honest. You should focus enhancements on just your best girl, and also only level your best girl (For Idle that would be Felicia). Leveling all of them is a waste of resources. If you had played it with those efficient habits, you may have been able to complete it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 7:50 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

This is a pretty bad way to play to be honest. You should focus enhancements on just your best girl, and also only level your best girl (For Idle that would be Felicia). Leveling all of them is a waste of resources. If you had played it with those efficient habits, you may have been able to complete it.

You're definitely right that focusing resources on one girl is best.  In this case, though, I actually tried it both ways, dumping all of my resources into Felicia, as well as splitting them between Felicia (for idle power), Keira (for click-to-idle conversion) and Mani (for increased rewards).  Either way, I stalled on about the same stage, well short of the goal.  I'm happy for those people who were able to complete this event, but I have to say, I don't know how they did it!

For me I only managed due to investing in click-to-idle convertion, buying the 10clicks a second 3 times, and having the game running for 3 days straight with them on. On the other days, I still had to have the game running and reset over and over, and still I only bearly managed. The game was, as stated above, badly balanced for anyone working anytime a day. (Unless of course you work from home with flexable deadlines...)

The devs seem to want the game to be so hard that you can just manage without investments to keep the "free-to-player" happy, while making it so hard that most will have to spend 4-10k koban to pass them. (I guess this is the case by comparing to the so call balance used on the puzzle events, where if you can't play a day, you can't get the girl without investments.)

Edit:As a side note, I never use Kobans anymore for Gacha, I only save them for events since I know I can't play some days. Keeping a pool of 40-50k Kobans just in case.

Edited by DuoIz

• 1 month later...

Late to this but I was frustrated because I was extremely close and then I started getting a ton of errors in the last day before it ended, then had issues that any time I clicked on a girl for my harem or even scrolls the list, the list of girls would disappear and I couldn't even click on anything for the clicker girls and would have to reload, but reloading would suddenly take several minutes just to have the same problem.

After the event ended everything was fine again.

Same thing happened for the next girl. I kind of havn't really bothered with the game since then since it got frustrating because I'd get close and then couldn't finish.

Edited by GameSam
Did she have music? Or was she a dancer. I don't remember It's been a bit