Buy Kobans

Joker00

Is it possible to convert the money (€) needed in buying kobans, to our Philippine Peso (₱) and other currency?

I really want to buy some Kobans but the price is much higher in our country when it comes to the currency of the Euro Dollar. 1€ = ₱61 , it`s quite a huge difference.

Kobans are really needed in this game. I really really want to have some more if possible and I know I`m not the only one.

I hope Hentai Heroes will improve it soon.

1 hour ago, Joker00 said:

Kobans are really needed in this game.

i don't know what you want to achieve with your request, but the cited statement is just plain wrong. kobans are only needed for the impatient people out there and to get some special girls which are absolutely optional. but you do not need a single koban to go through the story or to use any feature the game offers. you also get kobans from other sources (daily quests, contests) so you can accumulate quite a sum if you are more patient.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Habi said:

i don't know what you want to achieve with your request, but the cited statement is just plain wrong. kobans are only needed for the impatient people out there and to get some special girls which are absolutely optional. but you do not need a single koban to go through the story or to use any feature the game offers. you also get kobans from other sources (daily quests, contests) so you can accumulate quite a sum if you are more patient.

Exactly. I want to keep up with those who first started on this game, is that wrong? They got the free girls, free items. I want to gain the same advantage as they do, as you all do.

• uwu 1

Do all your daily quests for 150 kobans and do the contest which award kobans for 1st-4th place,each of the ad banners gives 600 kobans and event quests also give kobans save them up for epic pachinko for when events are not on do not use them when a event is on during events more girls are available threw epic pachinko

Sell stuff on ebay under US dollars and use that money to buy them since you will get a better exchange rate

Edited by natstar

7 minutes ago, Joker00 said:

Exactly. I want to keep up with those who first started on this game, is that wrong? They got the free girls, free items. I want to gain the same advantage as they do, as you all do.

Get the girls from each of the bosses that you can still get for free since they would be a waste of money if you got them in epic pachinko you can save kobans up with the ways i listed without buying them until you do that

• Like 1

I just want to add to the above...  One of the main reasons I grew a serious liking to this game was the fact that you do not have to spend any money if you don't want to and: that you can actually earn in-game money (kobans) too!

As ths others said above me: daily missions and...  contests. I love those, though they do tend to get repetitive. Even so: they can earn you good kobans. 

• Like 2