Today's (05/06/20) Path of Attraction survey

Caradog

I was disappointed to find that today's survey re: the (2nd) Path of Attraction event did not include a general feedback/further comments section as I would have liked to have commented on the ethics of allowing very new players to pay 7200 Kobans (which, as very new players, they would almost certainly have bought via an in-game-purchase) for a second/bonus pathway in an event which you either knew, or at the very least should have known, that they would not only be unable to complete but, due to the time needed to complete the 'do [X] champions performances' tasks, may even struggle to gain a single girl/haremette from. You were, once the issue had been raised (& I know full well that one of the forum moderators had very promptly raised the issue with you), at best displaying a contemptuous attitude towards these new players - whose money you had, ostensibly, taken - & at worst you were deliberately exploiting their naivety in order to swindle them.

Edited by Caradog
typo
  • Thinking 1

I'm not sure giving your feedback for the survey here will help much, but I definitely agree with you that the survey could have been more complete. There was one way to type a comment in the last question, if you selected "Other", though. But yeah, not the same thing as a dedicated "Do you have any further comment?" area.

My main issues with this survey:

• It's not made clear enough whether we're giving feedback on just PoA 2 specifically, on the PoA format in general, or both;
  • On top of that, it's nearly impossible to clarify whether your answers pertain to PoA in general, PoA 1 or PoA 2;
  • There's no question about the frequency of this event format, which is definitely needed (monthly, every other month etc.);
  • No "Further comment" area.
  • Like 4