Missing Ryos

I had 9.1k ryos saved up. I only ever use them to play Gatcha.  I was going to do that this morning, so that I'd have the full day with any buffs it awarded me.  When I looked, though, I only had 7.6k ryos.  No Gatcha for me!  Any way to see what happened to those other 1.5k ryos, and maybe get them back?

I will add that I had a really odd error this morning, though I have no way to know if it was related.  I accidentally put my computer into hibernation with the game running last night, and when I opened it this morning, the browser tab showed the background from the last event, not much else, and an error message saying something about a connection issue.  I dismissed the error and refreshed the page.  Had to log back in.  That's when I noticed the missing ryos.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

@EdMuse please keep all Clicker bug reports to the hentai clicker section of the forum.

Sorry -- I went in through the menu link in HC, so I don't know how I managed to not post this there.

ETA: my "breadcrumb trail" currently says we're in the Clicker section.  Did you move the thread?  If so, thanks, and I won't repost.

Edited by EdMuse