Mission Completion bug/fault

Before I start writing let me say this bug kind of makes logical sense, however it is annoying, and could be avoided with a bit of extra programming. Onwards

Normally -

If you complete all missions, you get your cool little daily present of 150 kobans.

Unless...

You complete all ur missions, but don't go back to the page before ur new missions arrive (much easier to do if u do ur "event" missions last)  and click "Get Present", then you lose those kobans for good, although you did earn them within the time limit.

I think I have only missed out once, but still, ow.

Doing the event mission last or first doesn't matter. The "bonus" reward is for people that complete all missions and check back.
You only need 1,5 hour to complete all missions together excluding event ones.
If you include the event timer it might take 6 hours more depending, but you don't have to actively come back

1 hour ago, DREW77 said:

You complete all ur missions, but don't go back to the page before ur new missions arrive (much easier to do if u do ur "event" missions last)  and click "Get Present", then you lose those kobans for good, although you did earn them within the time limit.

If people do not check the same day then it's their fault, it's the same as saying I complete 12/14 missions but I claimed my 12th mission on the 15th day. But I didn't got a girl. You have complete the tasks shown in the same day. It's not crazy at all to be it like that.

As you put it in "Bugs and Support" while it doesn't "apply". Then simply put it in "suggestions", as you said it yourself this is a logical feature, but could use tweaking. In no way this is a bug. And even to add more context, only a small amount of people even finish all dallies, most of them are active enough to claim the kobans too.

To clarify - I only started for example last 8 minute task about 9 minutes before timer would run out.

I went elsewhere in town, thinking all was good with the world and would get my returns, and 10 minutes later, say, came back and was dissappointed.

I guess I was not able to claim that last reward either( or the koban prize), although I did complete all missions in the 24 hr period. 

I think it would be more logical if it worked like contests, and completed items/prize was visible beneath/above new missions.

Only if you had completed them, of course.

33 minutes ago, Shidou said:

If people do not check the same day then it's their fault, it's the same as saying I complete 12/14 missions but I claimed my 12th mission on the 15th day. But I didn't got a girl. You have complete the tasks shown in the same day. It's not crazy at all to be it like that.

As you put it in "Bugs and Support" while it doesn't "apply". Then simply put it in "suggestions", as you said it yourself this is a logical feature, but could use tweaking. In no way this is a bug.

No, it is kind of in between, which was my point.

A diff analogy could be you go to work, clock out, etc, but do you have to be there at end of every day (or once a week on pay day) to collect your money, or is it owed to you regardless, and should be held until you are in next. Or at least for a day!

I always prefer to be paid and to pay by direct deposit!