Purchased special offer

skihippy

They say that they're "fixing it" and I'm not a genius when it comes to what goes on for the techs but I feel that it's not their highest priority... I mean, $40 bucks is a pretty expensive bundle compared to others and the only thing that sets it apart is the draft orb. I've never had a problem with bundles before, sucks that this is the one, for this reason, that it happened to. Is it everyone or just a few of us? I hate to say it but if it's everybody, not only does misery love company but it also means a lot more people to actually force a fix to the issue. This just doesn't seem like a hard fix to correct since many bundles have orbs... Still love the game, just extremely frustrated. My bad...

(Up front, frustrated post here) It's been a few days now since the Draft Orb Bundle came out. I've seen a few people (like me) say it in Discord, the Bug Reporting Forums, and in the Support Settings with a trouble ticket and still no fix. Aside from the fact that it's an expensive bundle (because of the Draft Orb) and that because of the fact that it's a bug (clearly not intentional), the lack of the orb isn't the core of the issue... The issue is that there seems a lack of urgency to actually fix it and we feel ripped off. I've had moderators (hats off to them) say that it's being worked.  However, not saying that it isn't actually a hard fix, BUT it doesn't seem like it's a hard fix... At all. Especially since there are other orbs in bundles and those seem to be working just fine. My ID number is 1914420, hoping to see something come back from a technician or something down in the "News" part of the game... OR those of us that it affected, our money back. I mean, that's still a thing when people don't get the intended purchase (especially electronically). Thank you for letting me vent, but this doesn't seem at all difficult to fix. Really feel more like the company is just hoping we'll forget about it and keep the money. 

Hoping to see more of us post to this one and attach their ID numbers too for the techs to use and fix the issue or credit your accounts. If you don't know how to get your ID numbers: On the homepage, look in the top right part of your screen and click your avatar... Then look next to your larger avatar where it says "ID XXXXXXX" (where the XXXs are your ID number) At the very least, this will give whoever is looking at this page some reference on those of us that have the issue.

Again, my ID number is 1914420.

Thanks

Has anyone received their draft orb yet? I tried to start a post that had a more obvious name than this one (please don't take offense skihippy) that had "Draft Orb" in the name so people knew what the issue was really about BUT that was flagged as spamming. Just trying to see if ANYONE has received the Draft Orb. It's been over a week that this bundle was purchased and still no orb. Given that a draft orb costs 6000 Kobans, if it can't be provided soon, perhaps money back should be considered (or 3 10X Epic Pachinko orbs perhaps). Unfortunately, we have no mechanism to actually speak to a person to do so... So we're just out of luck. Again, has anyone actually received the orb yet?

I agree man. Really just think that it's not a priority to fix and they won't give a refund. Hoping that we'll forget... unfortunately there is no real mechanism to call and talk to a person. If anyone knows of that, please let us know. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Nope no luck yet they say that we have a credit on the button but haven't essentially got it installed yet for us to use. We are now 22 days past my first post and no resolution. You would figure they just credit us kobans and get it over with. Taking way to long!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...