new event tomorrow

maxafax

any one have details on the new ninja girl signer event?

Tomorrow will bring a very special event to your doorstep, healer! 😍

🌸 Megumi has graciously agreed to introduce you to the guest of honor: a well-known dazzling performer who will leave you breathless, speechless, and all together transfixed. 💖😘

😋But you’ll have to wait for that just a while longer! 🤭

🤫😘Shh, don’t tell anyone, but I’ve heard Megumi has met her at a concert not long ago and was so impressed and...excited herself😉, she couldn’t wait to invite her to meet YOU. 💋

🤩🥰I bet you're eager yourself to meet this new star!

-------------------------------------------------------

💗 Megumi is as noble as they come!

🥰📈Her negotiation skills are legendary and she's been known to seduce and enchant any man who has crossed her path! 💋😍

😏 She's a tricky one, healer! 💖

😘 Gentle like a sakura🌸, and sharp as the blade of the infamous katana!🗡

😉 Will you honor her accordingly? 😋

Edited by maxafax

2 minutes ago, casket said:

Didn't pay attention to see if it wasted moves but I just can't place the last puzzle piece for the first puzzle. Tried refreshing a few times and then tried doing it on my phone, still can't get it to work

That's exactly the problem I'm talking about. To solve it you need to move a different piece into the last spot, then swap with the last piece and place the remaining one. Net result: 2 additional moves wasted.

• Sad 1

Whoever gets Felicie first,please do share information if shes stronger than Felicia :P

What comes to bugs,i think patience is our best tool,its not first,and surely not last bug we have in events,so just hang on there mates.Eventually things will be solved somehow like allways.

yours:Ted

=

3 hours ago, Tedddy said:

Whoever gets Felicie first,please do share information if shes stronger than Felicia 

I got you. Since i hate puzzles, i bought alot of attempts just to be done with it.

At level 11 000 her idle is 6,56 I2 and next level costs 5,41 I9.

Compared to her, Felicia on the level 11 049 has idle 1.82 I3 , while having the same cost (i have her on enhancement x12 though, so the comparison is not very fair)

Nobody can enhance her yet anyway because the enhancement window is bugged for her (just like achievements 🙄)

image.png.f31aace7cd7cda3d42267c21303fdf70.png

Hope i helped at least a bit

Edited by Albert80082
Added spoiler tag
  • Thanks 1