You missed the current leagues enrollment

Unlogisch

Well i agree i WAS away but just for 1 week. I logged in to see this problem. Earlier whenever i used to come back after a gap i used to get assigned to a league with zero points, full tickets and all irrespective of which day of league i join. But "missing" a league is totally new to me. I have relogged in multiple times but to no good. Not concerned about the league rankings too much but i am missing the xp reward per win and this is really delaying my levelups.

there is now a code dicktator4life and if you go to settings and use it, you get 2 mythic orbs, 10 tickets and 50 energy. It is like a compensation for those who dropped out of the leagues!

4 minutes ago, Shannon Vanshoon said:

Well, while I'm glad for the code and all... would be kind of nice to have the issue fixed. Also it's kind of a bummer that everyone can get the reward, including people that aren't having the issue. Still, guess it's better than nothing. 😒

Everyone is affected by the issue. Leagues changed who was in them, so some people (including myself) had victory made impossible.

There are two different issues though if I'm correct, as 2 topics have been merged here. The one you mentioned, and another one affecting Eroges and the test server, as far as I know.

I still don't have any league, and haven't received my rewards from the previous league. Considering it's past office hours in Sofia, it's safe to assume that leagues won't be fixed before monday at best. That redeem code is not even close from compensating the missing rewards from last week, the missing xp from this week and possibly missing rewards if it isn't fixed at all.

On Eroges, based on what I've heard from my club and on Discord, this issue seems to have only affected players that finished Top 15 in last week's league.

In very different ways then 🤔  I don't know anything about the technical issue behind it and what could have possibly caused it so you must be right about it being the same bug.

All I know is that some players in my club don't have any issue with their leagues this week, while others, including me, simply didn't get affected to a new one and couldn't even claim the rewards of the previous one. Nobody had the grey "Join a League" button and nobody had players removed from their league, like it happened on Nutaku and HH.

Edited by Karma56

3 hours ago, Shannon Vanshoon said:

Well, while I'm glad for the code and all... would be kind of nice to have the issue fixed. Also it's kind of a bummer that everyone can get the reward, including people that aren't having the issue. Still, guess it's better than nothing. 😒

Oi, there're some people who didn't receive a refill when League got a reset three weeks ago. I don't have the same  problem with League enrollment, but I will take that as a compensation for that previous League bug.

Also, is it the same type of bug that happened half a year ago? There it was a massive issue and there were no compensation.

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Everyone is affected by the issue. Leagues changed who was in them, so some people (including myself) had victory made impossible.

George, can you elaborate on this? I don't quite understand what do you mean by "impossible"? I'm not that familiar with D3 strategies. Is it because there're less players to fight or something else? And will those players be added later? I'm in the same League as you and I'm curious if we continue to stay at 84 total players.

Just now, Bomba said:

George, can you elaborate on this? I don't quite understand what do you mean by "impossible"? I'm not that familiar with D3 strategies. Is it because there're less players to fight or something else? And will those players be added later? I'm in the same League as you and I'm curious if we continue to stay at 84 total players.

You keep the points you gained even if the person you fought got removed from the league. As some people did fight a large number of those 16 players who got removed and I did not, I won't be able to beat them because of all the extra points they've gained that I can't close the gap on. I haven't talked to Noacc much about the issue (Darsca was doing most of it since I was at work when leagues reset) but I expect no more changes this week.

• Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, Bomba a dit :

Also, is it the same type of bug that happened half a year ago? There it was a massive issue and there were no compensation.

Yes, exactly the same bug, except last time they fixed it within few hours...

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You keep the points you gained even if the person you fought got removed from the league. As some people did fight a large number of those 16 players who got removed and I did not, I won't be able to beat them because of all the extra points they've gained that I can't close the gap on. I haven't talked to Noacc much about the issue (Darsca was doing most of it since I was at work when leagues reset) but I expect no more changes this week.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Not the same bug, just for reference.

Oh, so it wasn't just the problem with them getting into League? They got enrolled first. Some people fought them. And after that they got removed? Is there any information on what caused this bug? It seems like a lot of them were in the first 15 places, so was I, but I didn't experience this bug. Maybe this is related to the demotion/removal of the last 15 places or something?

Also, it seems like some people still have problem with enrollment. Is there any way to help them if relog didn't help ? Clearing cookies, rebooting, disabling 3rd party programs seems like standard choices, which may not help, but will not hurt to try.

3 hours ago, pi3.14159 said:

For Info, i was placed 17th and i've got the "missed current leagues enrollment" as well.

I tried to relog etc. but to no avail. One week out of league, and no bonus kobans etc. So it's not just the ones ranked 15+.

I was ranked 21 and got kicked out of the leagues so it seems to be random.