Felicie Event can't finish first stage

Stage 4. lower center piece... I had 10 Moves for 10 Pieces. Put 9 in and got 3 Moves Left, while I cannot put the last piece in. 

Don't know what youare a doing, but it keeps beeing frustrating even if I lost no moves this time... (lost 4 before) 

21 ore fa, ismoke ha scritto:

I just had that happen too, for the first time.
Try this: Move some other piece in the solved puzzle to the free slot, and move it back. The progress bar should catch up and it should work again.

Maybe it happened because we're too fast for the game/servers 😀

Yeah i solved this too, still this bug make you waste 3 energy every single stage, moving piece, move it again in the right position and solve the puzzle with the last piece, that means 30 less energy, so you're not able to finish the event unless you spend at least 12k kobans. That's kinda bs tbh.

• Sad 1

Same bug as everyone else and I'm on second stage.  Did the swap suggestion but still unable to complete with top right corner my one left.  Using FF and never had any issues with previous puzzles events.  This needs a fix now or restart the event once a fix has been developed.

• Sad 1

I had a similiar issue, where I finished the puzzle, it was complete, but didnt move on.

Closing the window, deleting cache, reopening the window fixed my issue (2 pieces were back to the left). I dont know if it is the same issue, but maybe it helps you aswell.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, top_gun92 said:

Same bug as everyone else and I'm on second stage.  Did the swap suggestion but still unable to complete with top right corner my one left.  Using FF and never had any issues with previous puzzles events.  This needs a fix now or restart the event once a fix has been developed.

And now my event started over with levels but with the timer at 3 days and 19 hours.  Anyone else?

• Sad 1

What happened now.

I got the message on my browser now that I use an old version.

After refresh my browser and login, the event was reset to the beginnig. I had stage 5 already complete and now I'm at the beginning again. Now I have no chance to complete the event 🤬

Why was everything set back to the beginnig for me?????

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Andrea said:

something strange here.. i was at third stage and when putting a piece i was resetted to the beginning of the first stage.... no idea what's happening

Appearently they resettet it but you should have gotten some extra Ryos to buy extra moves. 

2 minuti fa, Emerelle ha scritto:

Appearently they resettet it but you should have gotten some extra Ryos to buy extra moves. 

i got 20/15 moves  but i was at the last piece of third stage and now i'm back at the beginning.... sigh

no idea about ryos.. i've not controlled them

Edited by Andrea

• Community Manager

Hey, guys, I've posted this in discord, posting here as well. 

Due to a recurring issue with the puzzle event, we have assigned a Ryo compensation to all affected players. 
Players who were affected by the issue will have their progress reset and assigned Ryos for each progression level.
Different level players have received a different amount of Ryos, according to their progression level in the event. 
The compensations is the following: 

1    5400 Ryo 
2    10800 Ryo 
3    18000 Ryo 
4    25200 Ryo 
5    34800 Ryo 
6    44400  Ryo 
7    56400 Ryo 
8    68400 Ryo 
9    83400 Ryo 

Please accept our deepest apologies.
Thank you for your patience and support.

Kinkoid

• Thanks 2

In questo momento, Noacc ha scritto:

Hey, guys, I've posted this in discord, posting here as well. 

Due to a recurring issue with the puzzle event, we have assigned a Ryo compensation to all affected players. 
Players who were affected by the issue will have their progress reset and assigned Ryos for each progression level.
Different level players have received a different amount of Ryos, according to their progression level in the event. 
The compensations is the following: 

1    5400 Ryo 
2    10800 Ryo 
3    18000 Ryo 
4    25200 Ryo 
5    34800 Ryo 
6    44400  Ryo 
7    56400 Ryo 
8    68400 Ryo 
9    83400 Ryo 

Please accept our deepest apologies.
Thank you for your patience and support.

Kinkoid

Thanks a lot for the clarification :)
Issue solved for me :)
Good work 🙂