World Girls

abdo1727

What's up people ,

I reached Sacred ninja lands in the adventure, and unlike previous adventures where you get cash after you fight a villain and that amount keeps increasing as the villain get stronger in the ninja lands you get affection item and the rewards never gets better no matter how far you go, 

Also is it normal getting the girl from tier 2 and tier 3 before tier 1, the drop rate for 1st tier became so low that I don't even try, if the adventure end I move on to the next villain.

Does anyone else have the same experience or I'm just not that lucky? 

Alright, well, there's no bug here so I'm going to move it elsewhere.

Regarding Karole's drops, she starts dropping Epic gifts at Lvl 221 and Legendary gifts at Lvl 266. Commons and rares are not removed from her drop pool. Once she's dropping Legendary gifts the average value of her drops should be roughly equal to a max level tier 1 Roko, although obviously with huge variance because of the difference in gift value.

Er... Karole doesn't have a tier 2 or 3 so I'm going to assume you're referring to earlier bosses there. The drop rate on tier 1 girls is indeed quite low from Silvanus onwards, so you will potentially have better results on later tiers. Also it's going to feel like you get the tier 2/3 girl quicker because there's only one of them and shards aren't being split up among multiple girls.

• Thanks 1