Pachinko gives Avatars -> Bad Idea!

GreyHair67

I suggest no more avatars as Pachinko rewards!

To me, it is always disappointing to be awarded with an avatar instead of a useful item or a Haremette. If you don't want to stop giving avatars, at least give us a choice between avatar and something else. I think most players will choose "something else".

Edited by GreyHair67
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GreyHair67 said:

I suggest no more avatars as Pachinko rewards!

To me, it is always disappointing to be awarded with an avatar instead of a useful item or a Haremette. If you don't want to stop giving avatars, at least give us a choice between avatar and something else. I think most players will choose "something else".

There's no such problem on the Nutaku server version of this game, because there's no avatars there at all. So if you're that concerned about it, you may want to switch.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I agree as stacking up Avatars which I am not inclined to use is a waste of my Kobans which detracts me from using them on the Pachinko, If they did anything for game play I could see them as a win able item but at this time they are useless other than as a money sink which I am not prone to throw money into. 

• Like 2

Does anyone actually pay to do Mythic Pachinko? You get a free one every day in the arena and another free one every other day from the Pachinko itself. I always figured the avatars were only there to keep the free orbs from being too valuable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was actually talking about Event Pachinko, where you pay 1800 kobans and you may end up with an avatar. That's a bad idea and full of disappoinment for the players.

I also ended up twice with the same item (double) in the same four rewards that I got for 1800 kobans. That's bad design, I'm afraid... The game is really very well designed otherwise, I must add. I hope these two can be re-designed, because imho they are obvious mistakes.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 4:59 PM, Bomba said:

There's no such problem on the Nutaku server version of this game, because there's no avatars there at all. So if you're that concerned about it, you may want to switch.

The only problem with that is, the save file isn't shared so 3 years of data will be gone

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
hace 1 hora, GreyHair67 dijo:

Oh boy... it's really disappointing... no girl in 2 x 1800 kobans and a double item...

My advice to everybody is to flee from the Event Pachinko. It's a koban sink.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1