Different quality enchantements

profra

9 minutes ago, profra said:

Hello,

Where do I get different quality of enchantements? It seems that I always get higher tier items and I cant start enchanting, because I need lowest tier enchantements...

By "enchantments," I assume you mean the enhancements items the contact girls want for enhancements, like mojo candy, nail polish and marketing lessons, right?  It's random.  They're generally awarded in daily missions, and I went for a long time without the handful of mojo candy item or the cheap mojo nail polish, so I was hitting a wall upgrading Felicia past the first enhancement, or upgrading Mani at all.  Eventually they come around, though, so it's all about waiting.  You're also supposed to be able to win them in Gacha, apparently, but that's been bugged all along.  There's no way to just buy them, though; you can only win them.  So you just have to wait until you do.  But it eventually does happen: currently, I have Mani and Keira on level 8000 while I wait for more orange nail polish and marketing lessons for juniors, and Felicia maxed out, with Hari leveling up.  The nice thing is that you'll have a good stash of the other items you've built up while waiting for the one you need, so you'll level them up quickly once you get enough of that one.

5 hours ago, ReasoL said:

I'm a new player ( stage 4200~ ) and I was wondering : should I use these item now on bunny / estelle or should I wait for better girls ? 

If you didn't manage to get Felicie from the puzzle event you made a mistake. It was even worth spending some Ryos to get her as she should be good in terms of Idle power though still worse than Felicia. The main feature is her multiplier perks which can bring you quite far along, so focus on upgrading her asap if you have her. Idle girl Enhancements are best saved for Felicia herself, but you can try bringing your best idle girl up to level 3 if you think it will help you go higher, since that's a relatively small amount to spend. Good luck.

16 hours ago, profra said:

Hello,

Where do I get different quality of enchantements? It seems that I always get higher tier items and I cant start enchanting, because I need lowest tier enchantements...

If you get higher tier items don't claim them. You can have 10 (or even 15, not exactly sure) unclaimed daylies and still recieve 5 new ones and you won't get the same tier item a second time while you still have an unclaimed one. That way you raise your chances of getting the item you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, HorneyBear said:

If you get higher tier items don't claim them. You can have 10 (or even 15, not exactly sure) unclaimed daylies and still recieve 5 new ones and you won't get the same tier item a second time while you still have an unclaimed one. That way you raise your chances of getting the item you want.

10 unclaimed, 15 total :) 

3 hours ago, HorneyBear said:

Wait, you can leave dailies unclaimed into the next day without losing them?

1 hour ago, EdMuse said:

Wait, you can leave dailies unclaimed into the next day without losing them?

You can leave them unclaimed for as long as you want.

I've been keeping these for months - in addition to the lowest 6 Mojo rewards, which I'll occasionally cash in. Just an example :D

a9212b92d978f7218901a9090ae861c2.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ismoke said:

You can leave them unclaimed for as long as you want.

I've been keeping these for months - in addition to the lowest 6 Mojo rewards, which I'll occasionally cash in. Just an example :D

but why? I only keep the 7 mojo rewards as they are useless to me, the others i need (well, at some point I'll max out kinkpoints ...)

18 hours ago, limpo said:

but why? I only keep the 7 mojo rewards as they are useless to me, the others i need (well, at some point I'll max out kinkpoints ...)

Well in the beginning it seemed like a great idea to lock away the lowest rewards to get the higher ones more often. Obviously that's been ass since they added all the enhancement items, but I couldn't be bothered to re-organize yet :D