[ 18-Jun-20 ] Music Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Apologies for double posting, but one thing I want to add that most people don't realize is that an event with a higher level is better, because you can obtain all charms thus are not dependent on RNG. But only if balanced properly - evident by the previous event, which had a high level, but horrible balance.

• Sad 1

il y a 25 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

Man you're seriously not getting it are you. The multiplier has effect on everything - not just the damage you do, but the speed at which you collect mojo for crafts. Because you can get further, the higher the multiplier the faster you progress. The difference between x6 and x12 multiplier isn't 2 in practice, it's more because the guy with x6 will spend 3-4 times longer to collect the same amount of Mojo the guy with x12 will. This means less upgrades, less charms, less progress.

Except that... it is only true at the end of your run, when your girl reach the levels X000. Without saying that you have a long part when you are at max speed... so doing x2 does not change anything.

Moreover, you gain a lot of kobans during the event, you can buy 1 or 2 boosters if really needed.

Without saying that, in this event, I had really bad luck on the charms.... if you get more luck than me, you willbe able to beat the game very easily, even with a x12.

And finally, I should remind you that I did the 4.9k without boosters... which is way harder than a 4.2k with a x12 instead of a x18.

Citation

Again with your assumptions. But they are dead wrong. Nowhere does it say that you're guaranteed to get 1 enhancement item per day. In fact most days I get no enhancement items at all, because mojo, affection, kinkpoint and ryo missions compete for those 5 slots. If we assume that mission chances are equal, it's more like 1/30 chance to get the enhancement item you need..

I got often at least 2 per days. Not my fault if you are a bad player. Just do not reclaim the mojo missions...

Citation

You're not even considering that you might be wrong, since you were lucky enough to get lots of those items you think that it's the same for everyone. The only shred of proof you have is a few other players who got lucky and nothing more. Also keep in mind that a large portion of the player base are not even active on the forum. Now if you keep insisting that you know it all and 'everyone should have x18 by now', then please don't bother replying, since you're obviously not open to consider any viewpoint other than your own. Oh and just to clarify - I will complete the event, but that doesn't prevent me from recognizing that it's unfair to a lot of people

I am the first to complain even if I can do it personnally. I did it for the previous event, I did it often for HH.

But I remain honest and do not blame my bad gestion on the game.

Edited by test_anon

il y a 17 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

Oh, I see, it's all the players' fault for doing what the game tells them to do. My bad.

And please remember that the is only 7 mojo missions, not even 1/3rd of the total number of missions.

I took a drop rate of 1/9, but I think I am more close to 2*1/9.

Edited by test_anon

3 hours ago, test_anon said:

No, probability ensure you to get some.

If you got 0 of the required item, you must have done something really wrong, or you do not do your daily missions.

Right, randomness not playing out as one needs it to absolutely equates to bad decisions.

Here's my example, with Felicia, Keira and Sabrina maxed out.
I get tons of these items in general, but have a look at how awfully skewed the nail polish distribution is, I maxed out Keira weeks after the others because I rarely ever get the blue one.

5faf207c469601b01010a2a55ea47a58.png

It's not difficult to imagine that Lance got jack shit for his Keira, considering there's a ton of other items that can prevent ANY enhancements to pop up in the first place. 9_9

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, ismoke a dit :

Here's my example, with Felicia, Keira and Sabrina maxed out.
I get tons of these items in general, but have a look at how awfully skewed the nail polish distribution is, I maxed out Keira weeks after the others because I rarely ever get the blue one.

So... you had bad luck and still got Keira maxed out...

Citation

It's not difficult to imagine that Lance got jack shit for his Keira, considering there's a ton of other items that can prevent ANY enhancements to pop up in the first place. 9_9

I computed only for Keira, but in fact, as we can use 2 girls (Felicia or Keira), we should put to square my computation for a raw estimation.

So when you get ~11% chance, it drops to 1% chance... considering that my drop rate are under estimated...

Knowing also, that this is assumed that you get the good charms at the end, like I got.... the probability is very very low.

And still, you can use boosters as a last solution.

And remember that at the beginning, I forgot to upgrade my click charm, thus leading to a loss of more than ~x10... when he have only a loss of x2... and only the end of its run... I was stucked at 2.6k, and still I didn't complained, I just said *sniff* and talk about my bad luck on the charms, I was going to make several reset to get better charms to progress.... and I didn't complain I continued playing. Then I noticed that I forgot my click charm...

Edited by test_anon

If i remember correctly i got 4-5 affection missions (10-35 each) and some other ones, but no single upgrade item 2 days ago. And when i get some upgrade item missions, the mojo candy is pretty rare in my case. Seems i'm playing wrong.

I managed to get Felicia from x6,5 to x8 since the last clicker event, but that's it (for Felicia and Keira). Currently i can't get past stage 3550 without using skills, so another reset is required (this is reset #9 then).
Time left: 9 days, 0 hours
Stage: 3550
Felicia: 9300 (x8)
Keira: 9275 (x3)
Charms: 18 (Sex Tape was number 9 purchase, Mojo Ring was number 13 purchase)

18 minutes ago, ismoke said:

No, anon is right, I'm a bad player who doesn't save his missions. It doesn't change the fact that balancing events around those particular multipliers is bad.

I remember the first event I participated in, which was Sa-Lee and I didn't have Felicia. I barely managed to finish it because I rushed to get Spring which helped a lot. Now you not only need the top girl, either Felicia or Keira/Lyka, but you also need the top multiplier AND specific charms. Any new player would be immediately discouraged because they're practically banned from participating in an event targeted exclusively at the top 10% of players. That's not the way to grow a game.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 7 minutes, JAVhero a dit :

I managed to get Felicia from x6,5 to x8 since the last clicker event, but that's it (for Felicia and Keira). Currently i can't get past stage 3550 without using skills, so another reset is required (this is reset #9 then).

You are almost finished.

Change to Felicia at the end of your run since you have the idle to click, and click a little before launching all your skills and reset. You should be able to go way further (I think at least 3.8k or even 3.9k). And if you want to stay idle, you could then try for a long run I think.

il y a 6 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

No, anon is right, I'm a bad player who doesn't save his missions. It doesn't change the fact that balancing events around those particular multipliers is bad.

I remember the first event I participated in, which was Sa-Lee and I didn't have Felicia. I barely managed to finish it because I rushed to get Spring which helped a lot. Now you not only need the top girl, either Felicia or Keira/Lyka, but you also need the top multiplier AND specific charms.

Stop lying. You doesn't need the specific charms, I got the good at at the very last...

Moreover, in the previous event I could go to ~4.7k without forcing too much. And you tell me that 4.2k is hard for you when you miss only x2 and still avec ~8 days to drop the enhancement items you need ?

4.9k was too hard, but if they balanced the event as you say, the level to reach would have been 4.7k, or at least 4.5k.

And you are still ignoring the fact you can buy very usefull boosters for 1.5k of kobans, when this event offers you 5.5k...

2 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Stop lying. You doesn't need the specific charms, I got the good at at the very last...

Moreover, in the previous event I could go to ~4.7k without forcing too much. And you tell me that 4.2k is hard for you when you miss only x2 and still avec ~8 days to drop the enhancement items you need ?

4.9k was too hard, but if they balanced the event as you say, the level to reach would have been 4.7k, or at least 4.5k.

And you are still ignoring the fact you can buy very usefull boosters for 1.5k of kobans, when this event offers you 5.5k...

You either have idle-to-click or you don't finish the event, which part of that is untrue ?

What I miss is that particular charm. If veteran players require boosters, then newer players have absolutely no chance of completing the event. Did you consider that ? Of course not.

As for enhancement levels I'm done with that discussion. Please continue to live in your bubble universe and stop quoting me.

• Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, LanceHardwood a dit :

You either have idle-to-click or you don't finish the event, which part of that is untrue ?

You can have all charms in this event. Yeah if you are very unlucky you might have to do 2 runs to get the last charms... and still I haven't optimized my charms...

Citation

What I miss is that particular charm. If veteran players require boosters, then newer players have absolutely no chance of completing the event. Did you consider that ? Of course not.

Stop being dishonnest.

With 1 booster you can have the equivalent of x3. New players can buy at worst 3 boosters which is ~ x27, largely enough to complete this event very quickly.

Knowing that you can make more than 500 kobans per days, and the event offers you 5,5k...

Without counting some enhancement you could have on your girls (e.g. x2)...

And also... yes the player that just started yesterday will not be to able to complete this event... but isn't it normal ? Let's be serious.

Citation

As for enhancement levels I'm done with that discussion. Please continue to live in your bubble universe and stop quoting me.

Yes... and continue to be entitled...

I am the first to talk against some high players in the HH FR forum... But here let's be honest.

You keep talking about newest player and so and so.... still I have already done way more difficult with the 4.9k event, and even in this particular event when I forgot to upgrade my click charms, and had very bad luck on the charms...

Let's be honest.

il y a 9 minutes, JAVhero a dit :

What's a good percentage to have for "seconds on boss" in this event?

You can upgrade all your charms at the same level by 5 level at once.

You can optimize by ugrading only the click/idle charms depending on your current strategy.

For the seconds on boss... at the beginning you do not need to upgrade it a lot, as you progress very quickly with only the 3 first charms.

Then, maybe upgrade it as long as it does not cost too much, it will enable you to do longer runs.... but think to reset after 40mins at the beginning, do not  try to push, you have a lot to gain with new charms or upgrading your existing charms. The ideal is to get a new charms after 1 or 2 run, and upgrade your charms with the remaining mojo.

When you have all interesting charms, upgrade them.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, JAVhero said:

What's a good percentage to have for "seconds on boss" in this event?

IMO don't invest much in this. The less time on boss, the faster you'll bounce back 5 levels to gain more cash. In the end getting upgrades faster will let you progress a bit more than pushing bosses with 40s+ times.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Previous event(the 4,9k) level was pain in the ass when i had Felicia only x8 now i have her only x12 and still fucking 0 handful mojo. Did all dailies and rest of stuff is in high numbers and Kiera is x18. Is annoying checking day after day getting 1x handful mojo in last 14days :( Still events are douable just takes more time or if you really just started well you need to use royos aswell likely.

@test_anon I didn't bemoan my "bad luck", I just wanted to show you that there can be a massive skew in rewards, even when one gets a lot of these enhancements. Judging from your behaviour here though, you seem incapable of even considering differing experiences from your own.

Equating bad luck to somebody being a bad player is outright retarded. 9_9

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Stop being dishonnest.

With 1 booster you can have the equivalent of x3. New players can buy at worst 3 boosters which is ~ x27, largely enough to complete this event very quickly.

Stop being bad at math. The only boosters that stack multiplicatively are idle x3 and idle boss x3 and the similar click/money equivalents. idle x3 + money x3 doesn't give you an effective 9 multiplier due to how the game works. You're also forgetting that newer players will likely not have Felicia, and even Keira as well. So what exactly am I lying/being dishonest about here ?
You're the one constantly assuming everyone has the same opportunities as you. And while you're not intentionally lying, you're being incredibly disingenuous and dismissive in your assertions, making you sound patronizing, like you're the god of Hentai Clicker or something.

• Thinking 1

il y a 9 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

IMO don't invest much in this. The less time on boss, the faster you'll bounce back 5 levels to gain more cash. In the end getting upgrades faster will let you progress a bit more than pushing bosses with 40s+ times.

No, this is a really bad advice.

In the office, maybe, as charms at level 500 won't give you much more and you need to push.

But in the event, if you start bouncing... just reset and upgrade.

You will get way further, way quicker than bouncing boss after boss.

Moreover, seconds of boss will enable you to go further without bouncing.

il y a 2 minutes, ismoke a dit :

@test_anon I didn't bemoan my "bad luck", I just wanted to show you that there can be a massive skew in rewards, even when one gets a lot of these enhancements. Judging from your behaviour here though, you seem incapable of even considering differing experiences from your own.

Equating bad luck to somebody being a bad player is outright retarded. 9_9

It's not a question of experience or luck, just a question of honnesty.

He is a bad player not only because of its bad daily mission management, but also for the other thing I pointed out.

10 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

I'm past stage 3600 now, 50 min. after reseting at stage 3550.
Currently my "seconds on boss" are at 150% (~37 sec.) and i don't like to spend too much time on a boss when i need to gain more Yemens.

One question left: is it worth it to get the last 4 charms i'm missing or better spent the mojos on upgrading the charms i have? guess i got all the important ones already

6 minutes ago, test_anon said:

No, this is a really bad advice.
In the office, maybe, as charms at level 500 won't give you much more and you need to push.

But in the event, if you start bouncing... just reset and upgrade.
You will get way further, way quicker than bouncing boss after boss.

I'll trust your judgment, when you beat an event using only Spring. It's easy to talk while enjoying 'easy mode' Felicia x18. And even if I personally am a 'bad player', others who have joined after the introduction of enhancements still may not have that multi. I don't doubt you have a strategy on how to get x18 in 1 week though, so please share.

Edited by LanceHardwood

il y a 2 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

Stop being bad at math. The only boosters that stack multiplicatively are idle x3 and idle boss x3 and the similar click/money equivalents. idle x3 + money x3 doesn't give you an effective 9 multiplier due to how the game works.

Money x3 enables you to buy more level for a girl, thus multiplying your !

With this this enable you to go further, quicker, and to get more Ymen, thus more level.

So yeah maybe this is not exactly x3... but still pretty close to it.

Citation

You're also forgetting that newer players will likely not have Felicia, and even Keira as well. So what exactly am I lying/being dishonest about here ?

Remember that players now have achievements, and enhancement items.

Remember also that this is normal for newest player to not be able to do immediatelly their first event. Knowing that Felicia is only at stage 7k, which is quite quickly reached.

In few hours you reached ~3k easily. And you have ~9days to come close to 7k if you started at the beginning of this event. I think 4K could be reached in 1 day. 1k can be added for a very long run, you miss ~2k you could get by upgrading your charms and perks, yeah in 9 days this is hard. You could get some more boosters to help.

And if this very new player does not succeed this event, why would it be bad, let's be honest.

Citation

You're the one constantly assuming everyone has the same opportunities as you. And while you're not intentionally lying, you're being incredibly disingenuous and dismissive in your assertions, making you sound patronizing, like you're the god of Hentai Clicker or something.

I am just a normal player... I am just honest with reality.

I do not optimize my runs, I do not optimize my charms, I do not buy boosters, I do not cash shop.

il y a 25 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

I'll trust your judgment, when you beat an event using only Spring.

Irrelevant.

Citation

It's easy to talk while enjoying 'easy mode' Felicia x18.

Yeah, its easy to talk... yes... did you already forgot that I did 4.9k in the previous event ? Did you already forgot that for this event, I played with a missed x10 ?

Continue to talk as if I don't know the difficulty.... continue to be dishonnest.

Citation

And even if I personally am a 'bad player', others who have joined after the introduction of enhancements still may not have that multi. I don't doubt you have a strategy on how to get x18 in 1 week though, so please share.

You don't need x18 to finish this event, and you can buy some boosters... but keep forgetting that too...

In only one week (and again there new player does not need to win immediately the first event...), I think you could reached x3. You will miss a x6... this is not that much considering this is a very new player.

Optimize your charms a little more than I did, make more resets, and buy 1 or 2 boosters if necessary, and it will be ok. Yeah if you push you will miss a ~x3 I think. Charms at level ~220 should be very enough I think.

I finished this event with charms at ~185. Yeah it will not cost that much considering that I upgraded my charms only with 1/10th of the mojo I got, and that I did not reset in the last levels. If you use all mojo you got instead of 1/10th, should be enough to reach charm level 220. So you just have to balance if you want to upgrade or get newest charms.

And still please remember that I got bad luck on the charms...

Let's just be honest and stop forgetting that new players can use some boosters for their very first event.

Edited by test_anon

5 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Let's just be honest and stop forgetting that new players can use some boosters for their very first event.

Why should new players waste their Ryos by buying boosters when they still can't finish the event? The Ryos given by the event can be a trap: you're spending all the given Ryos and yet don't see the finish line without spending previously saved Ryos.
This happened to me in the last stage stage 4900 event, where i spent way more Ryos than i've earned by the event. Only reason i did this was, because i was pretty close to the end AND already spent all the Ryos from the event, so i did not end with nothing on my hands after the event.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Money x3 enables you to buy more level for a girl, thus multiplying your !
With this this enable you to go further, quicker, and to get more Ymen, thus more level.
 So yeah maybe this is not exactly x3... but still pretty close to it.

All true, except that when you combine it with x3 idle multiplier it doesn't amount to x9 progress, but more like x6 at best.  How honest are you about that? Girl prices and level difficulty increase exponentially if I'm not mistaken, so x3 the money not give you x3 the damage and even if it did, it will not take you 3 times further than the difference of a skill to non-skill run. To put it simply, let's say you do level 2000 without skills and level 2300 with skills. difference is 300 levels. Using any x3 multiplier will not get you to level 2900 (2000 + 3 x 300), using money and idle at the same time might, but that's your claimed x9 multiplier, which doesn't exactly add up.

13 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Remember that players now have achievements, and enhancement items.
Remember also that this is normal for newest player to not be able to do immediatelly their first event. Knowing that Felicia is only at stage 7k, which is quite quickly reached.
In few hours you reached ~3k easily. And you have ~9days to come close to 7k if you started at the beginning of this event. I think 4K could be reached in 1 day. 1k can be added for a very long run, you miss ~2k you could get by upgrading your charms and perks, yeah in 9 days this is hard. You could get some more boosters to help.

What happened to all the honesty ? How are you going to get to level 7k without multipliers ? Those multipliers that require a lot of affection which is not that easy to obtain even with the daily missions. How are you going to get the multiplier girls in the first place if you can't beat an event, since nearly all of them are event-based. The ones in main office have laughably low multipliers themselves.
It took me a few weeks to get to level 7k, and it was only after I got Sa-Lee, which was a significant step up from Bunny. Granted we didn't have mojo ring back then, but again we're back to depending on RNG during crafting.

19 minutes ago, test_anon said:

And if this very new player does not succeed this event, why would it be bad, let's be honest.

Yes, let's be honest - the best girls are obtained through events. Missing any single event, regardless of which one, severely restricts any player's ability to progress in the main office or even in subsequent events in a few cases.

22 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I am just a normal player... I am just honest with reality.

I do not optimize my runs, I do not optimize my charms, I do not buy boosters, I do not cash shop.

Here I have yo laugh in your face at the absolute audacity to call yourself a normal player. An actual casual normal player wouldn't spend hours upon hours daily in the game and wouldn't think every second about optimizing their daily missions etc.  They would do whatever is presented to  them, and wouldn't think about the fact that NOT claiming a reward can help them somehow.
As for your second point - you don't need to optimize your runs because you have easy mode with Felicia and Keira. So that's a pretty invalid point regarding your event play style.