Quest items bug

Ben9

Since this new change "When quest items are required, drop rate from villains will be 100% chance"  I notice that this applies to all quest items -- even ones that cost ymens.  Winning the item does not change anything in the quest.  You still need to pay the ymens.  It just wastes 1 combativity.

• Like 3

Hmm ok well so far on my alt acc I noticed a dildo and a t-shirt dropped in Gems Kingdom.  Both of them aren't supposed to be villain drops.  I still had to pay ymens for them as well.  I'll see if it does it again on the next item.

Edited by Ben9

You don't have to battle for them though, do you?

It also seems like you can acquire each item via battle only once. I started off a new account and early in Gems Kingdom you're asked to pay three times for Hero Licenses; I paid straight up for the first one (it was also offered on the battle screen at the time), then battled for it prior to paying for the second item, and then prior to paying for the third item there was no possibility to get it in battle anymore.

Anyway, of course none of this should be happening in the first place.

Yep you can pay straight away and avoid it assuming you have the available ymens.  I just did it to test the bug.  And it only drops once, afterwards the rewards go back to normal.  So just a waste of 1 combativity.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed this same "bug" been there even before new "100%".i think it suposed to be option to avoid paying with getting item from villain,but if some reason you cant win or dont want to battle you can continue story by paying.not working in that case.

Can gamemasters/admins confirm if thats the bug and will there be fix?

yours:ted

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As of today 19 SE 2020, I won a T-shirt from Dark Lord Tier 1 but had to pay money to advance in quest (Gems Kingdom). NO SHIRT IN MY INVENTORY EITHER, ***PERIOD***. COST ME TWO MORE FIGHT WITH Dark Lord to win my money back.  Finish the quest and NO T-shirt in my inventory.

THIS IS STILL A BUG PROBLEM SINCE JUNE.

Now to wait for the legendary contest to end. UPDATE Zip 0.

As of today 21 SE 2020, I won the blue pills from Ninja Spy Tier 1 but had to pay $5000 to advance in quest (Jennie's kidnapping Ninja Village). NO BLUE PILLS IN MY INVENTORY EITHER, ***PERIOD***. COST ME THREE MORE TO FIGHT WITH Ninja Spy to win my money back.  Finish the quest and NO blue pills in my inventory.

I will wait until I finish the legendary contest to see if I am awarded the blue pills. UPDATE Zip 0.

As of today 21 SE 2020, I won the meatballs on a stick from Ninja Spy Tier 1 but had to pay $1800 (first meatball) and pay $2500 (second meatball) to advance in quest (Investigation Ninja Village). NO MEATBALLS ON A STICK IN MY INVENTORY EITHER, ***PERIOD***. COST ME TWO MORE TO FIGHT WITH Ninja Spy to win my money back.  Finish the quest and NO meatballs on a stick in my inventory.

I will wait until I finish the legendary contest to see if I am awarded the meatballs. UPDATE came and went Zip 0.

The piece of fabric in Investigation Ninja Village works. You receive one in Ninja Spy Tier 1 and a green number 1 box appear in lower left hand corner of the piece of fabric and the use button will state in green use 1.

As of today 22 SE 2020, I won scissor from Ninja Spy Tier 1 Level 20 but can not use. I am gone to raise the ninja spy level up before moving in the quest (Investigation Ninja Village) to see if this WORKS. If NOT, have to pay $1500. UPDATE 25 SE 2020 climb to level 29 and NO scissor show up yet and have NOT paid the $1500 ask for. STILL A BUG.

***HERE IS THE ANSWER TO THIS BUG*** First, it was a plan by the dev for the player to use up her/his combativity  (THE FIST) to win the item. If there is a red zero in the lower left corner of the item and the word "Perform", then go to the villain  and fight the villain. You WILL WIN THE ITEM ON THE FIRST FIGHT. If there is NO red zero or number in the lower left hand corner and the word "USE", the the player pays the cash. NOTE FOR BEGINNER, save your "The FIST" until after you use your "The Lightingbolts". 

Edited by hero1000
FIVE BUGS Update