Team Building

JessicaS.

That's a sound advice but I would add another kink to it.

In the battle your most important stat is your Ego. It's your HP in any other game. With a high Ego you can outlast and defeat even an opponent several levels above you.

Your Ego is dependant of your Alpha girl. Check which one will give you the hihgest and set her as Alpha even if she has different speciality than you.

If you took part in Sexy Journey event and got Flight Attendant - she's near the top of the Ego chart. Higher than this is five star Bunny but it's a serious resources investment.

Your Beta and Omega should have the highest stats of your class. It is possible that high level girl of a different class will have a higher stat than a girl from your class so check them all.

• Like 2

Yeah, dont really know the details of all those calculations or mechanics, i just kept trying and switching out possible combinations and see which got me the best stats.
if u got nothing better to do or some spare time, just try some out and possibly the best, stick with it until u might get a new more suitable girl. :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Felis said:

That's a sound advice but I would add another kink to it.

In the battle your most important stat is your Ego. It's your HP in any other game. With a high Ego you can outlast and defeat even an opponent several levels above you.

Your Ego is dependant of your Alpha girl. Check which one will give you the hihgest and set her as Alpha even if she has different speciality than you.

If you took part in Sexy Journey event and got Flight Attendant - she's near the top of the Ego chart. Higher than this is five star Bunny but it's a serious resources investment.

Your Beta and Omega should have the highest stats of your class. It is possible that high level girl of a different class will have a higher stat than a girl from your class so check them all.

ego is important for sure but if you sacrifice too much damage then it won't help you either. so the best approach is to find the best combined benefit of ego and your main stat. excitement might be a more or less important stat to consider too. the more excitement the faster your girls orgasm and an orgasm deals a huge amount of damage.

as for me i'm just stacking damage over everything to keep the fights as short as possible. (i know the skip button, but if you oneshot everything you don't need to press it :D) because since the update stacking your mainstst via the market is really cheap and that gives you a shitload of ego in addition to damage. i've not encountered an enemy since then that i could possibly loose to (ofc also because arena battles are still flawed right now)

Edited by Habi