Gruntt drop rate

Mihai

I am getting worried with the drop rate on Gruntt. I've gotten close to the end of the chapter and no girl has dropped. This accounts to about 500+ battles I would guess, by the scores I've had in contests I've come to this estimate. I have level 45 and 15 girls.

With the Dark Lord and the Ninja guy I've gotten all girls before finishing their chapters. I want to know if this is normal, just to check, to know  where I stand with the luck.

Yop all RNG, but also in my personal opinion or experience, i think the chances of getting a girl might decrease as u move to higher lvl/world of the story (not player lvl), could be cuz u need longer and longer for each lvl/ world. But could also just be my imagination :D

I dunno bout that, cuz I didn't get any girls off him till after I had beaten that stage, I got miss spook on my best day where I got 3 girls at once during the beginning of the travel event, can't remember when I got the housemaid, but either way I'm STILL trying to get the redhead off him even now!

Every time you fight you have the same chance of one dropping at least it's not a event girl you only have a limited time to get them with the latest update they drop a lot more money as well and if the boss beating contest is on farming them will get you into the top 4 places and get you kobans at least

Edited by natstar

man, this must be bad luck because I have all the girls of heads up to the moment of my story. I'm at the end of the magic forest chapter and Silvanus only gave me the queen titania and lots of money. I think we'll have to fight them a bit more. xD

Edited by gf7

On 19.9.2017 at 9:30 AM, Mihai said:

With the Dark Lord and the Ninja guy I've gotten all girls before finishing their chapters. I want to know if this is normal, just to check, to know  where I stand with the luck.

i'd say gruntt is normal, dark lord and ninja spy was very lucky. 

• Like 1

Dark Lord and Ninja felt normal, giving me a girl once every 200 battles or so. I've read somewhere on this forum that after 300 battles you should start expecting drops. I'm at 600+ now and still no drop. I'm not trying to complain, but I'm amazed at the difference between my luck with the first 2 and my terrible misfortune with Gruntt.

8 hours ago, Habi said:

i'd say gruntt is normal, dark lord and ninja spy was very lucky. 

getting girls from any boss is just luck i got my first girl from gruntt on my first time fighting him and second one on the third time fighting him plus i had gotten a girl that he dropped from epic pachinko before even getting to him so i had all 3 girls he dropped that early on.

• 2 months later...

Hi to all again, fellows. :D

It seems that the admin delete my previous post. I don't know why, but whatever. xD

I've all the girls from Gruntt. Well, it's known that he's a pain in the ass, so... -_-

I'll tell you how many fights took me each girl:

Regine is the only one that I didn't counted how many battles I did against Gruntt to get her. My guessing it's that were at least 400-500 battles. More or less. 

The housemaid took me exactly 938 battles. 

And finally, Miss Spook took me 964 battles.

So, my tip is simple: Keep trying. They will drop, sooner or later. B|

Regards!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since the drop rate decreases with each boss girl you get its my opinion that gruntt is where the drop rate gets low enough to start irking some people. I, like many others I've heard of got all the girls from dark Lord and ninja spy before I finished there worlds so I had 6 girls the first time I fought him so maybe the 7th girl is some kind of milestone that is a bit harder to cross.

6 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

Since the drop rate decreases with each boss girl you get its my opinion that gruntt is where the drop rate gets low enough to start irking some people. I, like many others I've heard of got all the girls from dark Lord and ninja spy before I finished there worlds so I had 6 girls the first time I fought him so maybe the 7th girl is some kind of milestone that is a bit harder to cross.

Not really. I still need 2 of Ninja Spy's girls and all 3 for Gruntt. But I got all of Edwarda's girls before that chapter was done. After always at least 1 girl drop, except for Gruntt the Greedy. ?

• Like 1

On 14.12.2017 at 5:07 PM, masca10 said:

Hi to all again, fellows. :D

It seems that the admin delete my previous post. I don't know why, but whatever. xD

I've all the girls from Gruntt. Well, it's known that he's a pain in the ass, so... -_-

I'll tell you how many fights took me each girl:

Regine is the only one that I didn't counted how many battles I did against Gruntt to get her. My guessing it's that were at least 400-500 battles. More or less. 

The housemaid took me exactly 938 battles. 

And finally, Miss Spook took me 964 battles.

So, my tip is simple: Keep trying. They will drop, sooner or later. B|

Regards!

u counted that :D

• Haha 1

okay hopefully this will come to good news to some of you but i believe i have deduced at least a rough estimate as to how long between girl drops concerning grunts girls. now to make it short and simple and bare in mind this is may or may not require meeting daily farming quota's.( I have been averaging 3 to 4 rounds a day battling grunt 10x each) and this may apply to other bosses but i digress in short 15 to 17 days in between . now to explain i took notice at when a girl dropped 1st girl to drop was solveig (yes shes a ninja spy drop) on the 23rd of november another 15 or 16 days later the housemaid drops on december 8 and only just tonight regine drop'd a little after 12pm on the 24th of december (happy early christmas to me). so at least 2 time's now girls have droped right around my theorized time span between each girl. by my math the next girl might drop sometime between the 8th and 10th of january. hopefully if that does happen my theory will indeed be proven true Not sure yet if farming battles is indeed a requirement. hope this helps guys and merry christmas and a happy new year

13 minutes ago, happygokill1930 said:

okay hopefully this will come to good news to some of you but i believe i have deduced at least a rough estimate as to how long between girl drops concerning grunts girls. now to make it short and simple and bare in mind this is may or may not require meeting daily farming quota's.( I have been averaging 3 to 4 rounds a day battling grunt 10x each) and this may apply to other bosses but i digress in short 15 to 17 days in between . now to explain i took notice at when a girl dropped 1st girl to drop was solveig (yes shes a ninja spy drop) on the 23rd of november another 15 or 16 days later the housemaid drops on december 8 and only just tonight regine drop'd a little after 12pm on the 24th of december (happy early christmas to me). so at least 2 time's now girls have droped right around my theorized time span between each girl. by my math the next girl might drop sometime between the 8th and 10th of january. hopefully if that does happen my theory will indeed be proven true Not sure yet if farming battles is indeed a requirement. hope this helps guys and merry christmas and a happy new year

who knows. it took me a full year to get all Gruntt girls :P

but those were different times, different times indeed.
anyway, on my second account I am now at ~30 days (last one was on november 25th) without a girl dropping, so it won't go on like that ;)

On 12/24/2017 at 5:51 AM, BananaJoy said:

u counted that :D

Yeah, I counted that BJ, but only 'cause I wanted to know how many battles there are between two regular girls, and, luckily today, Eugenie dropped. B|

And this time took me 994 fights so, I think that the 'rule' for drops it's this since I reached W4: minimum 900 battles + 30-35 more over the previous amount of battles.

As you can see in my previous post, the earlier girls took me 938, 964, and now 994. So, I can see a patron. xD

And, of course, I didn't counted this to hand, but with a small HTML counter I did some time ago, hehe. :P

Btw, happy Christmas to you. ;)

Edited by masca10
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, happygokill1930 said:

and who precisely are the regular girls do you mean the girls you unlock at the end of each chapter? in adventure mode? 

The ones you can get from a boss fight, excluding the event girls you can get from a boss fight. Right now there are 8x3=24 of them. The more you have of those girls, the harder it gets to get one of those girls.