hadheg74

I was finishing my daily activities. Since there was little time left, I used "gold" for faster completion. When the clock showed that there was about 1 minute left until the end of the daily plan and the completion of the last activity, I used "gold" again to complete the activity, in anticipation of 150 gold for completing all daily activities. Unfortunately, this did not happen because there was no reward for daily activity, and after an immediate refresh of your application page, a new list of daily activities appeared with the last day's last activity completed and an active reward collection button, unfortunately without a bonus of 150 gold for completing all daily activities, according to the time indicator, the last activity was completed on time. I lost not only the daily bonus of 150 gold, but also gold, which I used to complete activities faster. And it really pays off! 🤔😕

20 hours ago, _shal_ said:

20 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Did you actually claim the 150 kobans completion reward in time? It doesn't come automatically after claiming the 12 individual rewards, after all.

It was not possible to collect the premium. To make it easier to understand the problem, I will list the sequence of events in the timeline:
There were 5 tasks to complete, but the sum of the times needed to complete each task was greater than the time remaining until the end of the game day. That's why I used gold to complete 4 tasks. I entered the fifth task and the time to complete it was 9 minutes, as well as the time until the end of the game day. When the last 2 minutes were left, the timer began to count down in seconds. The display showed the time to complete the task 1:57 and the time until the end of the game day 1:53. At 0:59 until the end of the game day, I used gold to complete the last task and I expected the display of a reward for the task and then a bonus of 150 gold for completing all daily tasks. However, after clicking on Claim rewards, only this button disappeared and nothing was displayed. Since the last 40 seconds remained until the end of the game day, I refreshed the page (approximately 2 seconds of operation), after which the last completed task appeared in the list of new tasks for the next day and after picking up the reward there was no opportunity to pick up the daily bonus 150 gold. That's why I think there's a problem in the game that causes the time to be displayed incorrectly. Bad synchronization of the game client with the server on which the game is running.

Oh, yeah, that does sound like a sync issue. The button disappearing almost certainly means that the reset time was already reached. I'm actually surprised you were able to spend kobans to complete the mission. I guess you were unlucky to do that right before the reset but the click to Claim was already too late. Very unfortunate situation. :(

Sadly there's not really anything to be done besides reloading pages pre-emptively to resync your session; server and client timers drifting apart is a matter of the browser you're using and also how much load your system's CPU is under in general, and Kinkoid likely won't be able to do anything about it on the server side. Javascript based timers just aren't capable of being highly accurate.

Edited by _shal_

On 6/28/2020 at 2:27 PM, _shal_ said:

Oh, yeah, that does sound like a sync issue.....

Since I completed 5 daily tasks in about 25 minutes, I assumed (obviously wrongly) that each time you complete the task and then click on the reward, the current state of the game, including the time, will be loaded. However, if a nine-minute wait for the task to complete is enough for asynchronization, I think there is an error somewhere and it is definitely not on my computer. Interesting fact: At that fateful moment, the game ran in a browser window that had 2 more cards (facebook and email client), ASUS ROG, Intel i5-6300, 8GB RAM, Win 10 x64, cable connection via optical network, 120Mbit / s symmetrically up / down. I'm not convinced the mistake was on my side. 😒