Pachinko

Fed

Is it just me or has normal pachinko basically become worthless? Am I missing something? The rewards are always crap. They sell for nothing and it gets more expensive as you gain levels. So what is the point of it nowadays? Please let me know if anyone sees anything I don't

Fed

• Like 2

It was still tempting to me for a week or so until I got the six legendary gifts.

Which destroyed the value of the mill or so I pumped into it that week earning 3 legendary items.

But it is still occasionally tempting to bored addicts with too much cash, especially when I just need 1 more gift/book to level up a girl.

Edited by DREW77

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, natstar said:

It would be nice if common and rare items got removed from the game since you don't get them as drops from bosses anymore only epic and legendary items are even worth using after you get past level 10 now

? if that would happen what would be the filler item for pachinko? since you cant get always good stuff... am i right? :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fappinator said:

? if that would happen what would be the filler item for pachinko? since you cant get always good stuff... am i right? :P

Most of the items could just be affection/experience items you still need to pay money/kobans to upgrade girls after you get it up to be able to upgrade anyways which goes up with every new girl you get also i already consider epic items filler since they're over 10-20 levels behind legendary items,rare are over 20+ levels behind and common are over 40 levels behind legendary.