Tower auto focus

ID 2958531

it's really heavy annoying for always need to search any previous or last marked opponent.

why do you move the focus to tombstones (already challenged three times) ?

And it is for sure not of any help to show the opponent ranked above myself because this got nothing at all to do with performance.

Hentai Heroes  ID 2958531

Harem Heroes ID 91151731

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 1tst1 said:

I have the suspicion, that the focus moves to the last fight involving you, no matter who started it. quiet annoying.

No, it moves to either the last person you fought (if recent), or the person directly above you in the rankings (or below you if you're 1st).

• Like 2

is there anybody who sorts his tower by rank? sort by level is way more useful. But good to know there is a rhythm to it. Can we have it changed to remember the last person we fought?

Edited by 1tst1

16 hours ago, 1tst1 said:

is there anybody who sorts his tower by rank? sort by level is way more useful. But good to know there is a rhythm to it. Can we have it changed to remember the last person we fought?

I'd appreciate if the auto-focus become changed or better/easier removed at all.

I see this current auto-focus as an annoying bug and it is for sure not at all a "feature" ! 

my sorting is either by Level or by challenge count but almost never (only once before end of week) by rank.

On 7/31/2020 at 6:38 PM, 1tst1 said:

+1, sorting by level and focusing on the last person you fought is definitely the better option.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dzjaynus said:

+1, sorting by level and focusing on the last person you fought is definitely the better option.

A much better option would be to keep the focus where the player put it, move it away is heavy annoying.

Edited by ID 2958531
corr
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 3:03 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

No, it moves to either the last person you fought (if recent), or the person directly above you in the rankings (or below you if you're 1st).

Not exact. It always moves to the person directly above you in the rankings (or below you if you're 1st) whenever fight capability increase.

And this is an annoying BUG which should be removed asap. It's as impolite as slamming the door on someones nose !

you may call me newbie :) [currently: Dicktator_2 with LVL 282 on nutaki and  3rd Wanker with LVL 151 on HH ]

8 hours ago, ID 2958531 said:

Not exact. It always moves to the person directly above you in the rankings (or below you if you're 1st) whenever fight capability increase.

And this is an annoying BUG which should be removed asap. It's as impolite as slamming the door on someones nose !

you may call me newbie :) [currently: Dicktator_2 with LVL 282 on nutaki and  3rd Wanker with LVL 151 on HH ]

And if this behaviour is part of your money earning strategy then please say so.

If this BUG will not be removed within the next two weeks I'll quit the entire game (both HH and nutaki together with a few friends)

still more annoyed than entertained

• Thinking 1

7 minutes ago, ID 2958531 said:

And if this behaviour is part of your money earning strategy then please say so.

If this BUG will not be removed within the next two weeks I'll quit the entire game (both HH and nutaki together with a few friends)

still more annoyed than entertained

They don't consider it a bug. They consider it a feature. It's working as intended.

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They don't consider it a bug. They consider it a feature. It's working as intended.

Annoying players by intention is of course not a bug, but one way to get rid of some players.

It's sad, OTOH developers of toons in nude must be kinda perverted. So let us call this ill "feature" a design flaw.  

• Thinking 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 11:14 AM, ID 2958531 said:

I'd appreciate if the auto-focus become changed or better/easier removed at all.

I see this current auto-focus as an annoying bug and it is for sure not at all a "feature" ! 

my sorting is either by Level or by challenge count but almost never (only once before end of week) by rank.

finally I found a solution to overcome this nasty "move me to a tombstone" feature:

I mounted a little crank together with a flywheel to my mouse-wheel ! Now I can fast scroll back to where my focus was. 

9 minutes ago, ID 2958531 said:

finally I found a solution to overcome this nasty "move me to a tombstone" feature:

I mounted a little crank together with a flywheel to my mouse-wheel ! Now I can fast scroll back to where my focus was.

That's strange. It's more than 2 weeks later and this still exists, so why are you still here?

On 8/12/2020 at 11:43 PM, ID 2958531 said:

• Haha 2