Tiered Bundle Pricing

Ozman

Perhaps I'm the only one, BUT I will state that since we went to the tiered bundle prices, I haven't purchased much of anything. The most I ever paid was $39.00 for the bundle with the draft orb on June 9th (thank you Kinkoid for fixing this bug.) I seem to be in the high paying bracket but with prices in high 70's on up and nope haven't even purchased one of them. This is just feedback but me personally, interested to see if others feel the same, I'd rather see what bundles are available and purchase the one's that I'd like to get, not just the one's in my tier group. I would definitely get more bundles than I've been getting since this new system has been implemented. Thoughts?!?

Edited by Ozman
added to it
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure how representative of the player-base I am but I could live with the prices in the high spending bracket (which I am also in) if i thought the bundles represented good value for money but, right now, the markdowns are so poor I suspect I'd be better off buying Kobans at full price & then maximising the return on that outlay by timing my Koban-spending to boost my placing across multiple contests. Personally, unless I'm desperate for resources (eg, tanking in an event where i like the girls) I rarely* touch the bundles with a lower than 400% markdown & I'd want to see a minimum 500% markdown & some extremely appealing contents (eg lots of Kobans & EP*10 orbs) before I considered buying some of the ~£90 bundles I've been offered recently.

*If the contents of the bundle are particularly appealing (eg, lots of Kobans) then I'm willing to be a little more flexible.

Edited by Caradog
typo
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Never spend more than 20$ on a mobile game at once and consider this to be a rip off, even so i'd say all the bundles i've seen since the introduction of orbs in them are overpriced and aren't worth it.

The only advice i can give you is, vote with yoir wallet. If you don't like them - don't buy them. Occasionally they release a survey on the topic, so be sure to tell them your opinion there too.

• Like 1