No contests today?

Zaraki1

Today is the first time I ever see no daily contest taking place, and it is the one day when I arrive at the heatwave event stage asking me to obtain contest points (10000). Is this a bug or intentional? The contest page says a new contest will start in 23hrs... So skipping a day on purpose to delay players?!? 

Please let me know if others have the same or it is just me. 

20 minutes ago, Zaraki1 said:

Today is the first time I ever see no daily contest taking place, and it is the one day when I arrive at the heatwave event stage asking me to obtain contest points (10000). Is this a bug or intentional? The contest page says a new contest will start in 23hrs... So skipping a day on purpose to delay players?!? 

Please let me know if others have the same or it is just me. 

how many contests do you have unclaimed in your contest overview?

if you have 6 then the fault is on your side: you get only new contest IF your oldest unclaimed contest is five days.

so having 5 nonclaimed, then No 6 runs - an then no No7 appears if there is no claiming until No 6 finishes.

And yes, the number of unclaimed contests is only the indicator, the age is important - there is just nothing written for you how old an contest is.

Thank you for your reply. Indeed I saved 5 rewards so I can beat villains quicker when the mission pops up in the heatwave, I didnt know there is a limit as I never had to do that before.

I did however claim them all right before the new day started (10 mins before), so I had 0 unclaimed and no contest popped up. Nonetheless I dont mind waiting a day, I just didnt know whats happening.

Thanks again. 

Another possibility is, you were marked as "inactive" by the system because you didn't log in for a long time and that's why you didn't get a new contest. Just log out and log in, so you will get a new contest next time(when the timer runs out/reset happens).

Edited by rayley

15 minutes ago, Zaraki1 said:

Thank you for your reply. Indeed I saved 5 rewards so I can beat villains quicker when the mission pops up in the heatwave, I didnt know there is a limit as I never had to do that before.

I did however claim them all right before the new day started (10 mins before), so I had 0 unclaimed and no contest popped up. Nonetheless I dont mind waiting a day, I just didnt know whats happening.

Thanks again. 

It is possible that the "has to old contest unclaimed" gets decided 30 min or 60 min before the new ones appear - because you have to be sorted into a fitting bracket for league and size.

ToF collects player snapshots ~60 min before updating ToF