Special Event Discrimination

Chrystoph

For several of the last Special Events, the Legendary level Girls have been discriminatory in that the Know-How focused girls are only available in Pachinko while the other two categories can be acquired through Villain grinds. In the current Event, Hardcore has two Villain grinds while Know-How has none.

I understand that the RNG is a large part of your methodology, but at least make certain you aren't completely excluding entire elements of you player base from the competition.

• Thinking 2

The only girls that are relevant in stats for late game play are 5 star legendary girls. Those are all in roughly equal numbers at present. If you are using these girls that aren't these 5 star legendaries, you're likely still trying to catch up to the higher level players.

Also, this isn't a bug. You haven't written this like you even believe it was a bug. Why would you write this in bug reports? I've moved this to feedback where it's much more appropriate.

• Like 2

Why would a decent moderator do nothing but belittle someone that took the time to write?

I expect harassment from munchkins, but having a designated moderator write something that is nothing but negativity AND projects a DILLIGAF attitude on behalf of the developers lacks professionalism. I should also point out that your commentary, in addition to being offensive, doesn't address the issue I wrote about in the first place.

To refrain, I am not talking about the number of girls in the game that are five star legendary, I am talking about excluding elements of your player base from the game play by only offering Villain grinds for certain classes of girls in an Event. Specifically, while Hardcore has two girls and Romance has one, Know-How has no Legendary girls available for grinding.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chrystoph said:

To refrain, I am not talking about the number of girls in the game that are five star legendary, I am talking about excluding elements of your player base from the game play by only offering Villain grinds for certain classes of girls in an Event. Specifically, while Hardcore has two girls and Romance has one, Know-How has no Legendary girls available for grinding.

The point you appear to insist on missing is that the classes are essentially irrelevant for 3-star girls, even if they're of Legendary rarity, so there's little reason for Kinkoid to accommodate your desire to battle primarily for Know-how girls here.

In any case, the three new girls on villains are assigned as one per class, which is what Kinkoid normally does in order to provide balance to its Classic events. The other 6 girls are mere throw-ins because of the Anniversary, and such additional girls are usually simply chosen to provide players with a variety of girls that have not been previously available on villains, with little regard to other gameplay aspects. Take them or leave them, it doesn't really matter.

(BTW, I don't see how "I took the time to write" is supposed to be any sort of defense to you putting your post in the completely wrong section of the forum. Effort ≠ quality.)

Edit: And a hint for future posts - maybe avoid leading off with silly hyperbole such as "discrimination" if you wish to have your objections taken seriously.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The point you appear to be missing is that I can grind for revenue generators without an Event.

As to Effort != Quality, it isn't meant as a defense, which implies that I feel vulnerable, but rather that I feel affronted with the casual dismissal of my effort by someone that is a representative of the company in the forums, volunteer or otherwise.

Additionally, if you want to be taken seriously, mayhaps you should leave the ad hominem attacks out of your "advice". After all, being off putting while you are also being condescending more or less guarantees that you won't be taken seriously.

Oh, look, I used every one of your trite methods against you. If you want to be insulting, do try for something a bit better than out of hand dismissals. After all, while you made volume, your Appeals to your own Authority, restructuring of the argument to address issues I didn't bring up, and Appeals to Ridicule are classic low hanging fruit for forum trolls, although (my turn for a fallacy, specifically, Damning with Faint Praise) your grammar is better than most trolls I have encountered.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2