Best way to spend Yemens to progress stages?

sabrey

So far I've been spreading my resources around. Trying to keep all my girls leveled evenly.
I have all the progression girls up to stage 5000 + Notka (got lucky on my first gacha).

I'm thinking to progress further I should probably not upgrade anyone else except Notka? She also has one upgrade on her so she's got a x2 multiplier on her.
Then I'm just using Sex Tape Souvenir to turn her high Click into Idle.

I have no idea if that's the proper way to do it. I considered upgrading my reward girls a bunch too (Estelle and Clara) but it doesn't look like that's very worthwhile. I get the impression I'll probably put in more Yemens than I'll get out.

If you have a very good rewards girl, it's worthwhile leveling her up at the start of the run.  She has to be good enough that the Ymens you get from each stage remains constant--because her contribution is so high that it overwhelms the incremental increases.

But mid-way through, focus only on your main click/idle girl.  There's not really a situation where you need to lvl more than two girls right now.

Also, Felicia has the best idle stats past the early lvls and Lyka Longteeth has the best click stats.

Edit: Since you're probably missing the event girls, click is probably not going to work out that well for you yet.  Notka is about 50x weaker than Lyka Longteeth.  She's actually one of the lowest...but still stronger than Spring who you should get soon.  Here's a somewhat awkward wiki with a lot of good info on it but also spoilers if you care about all that: http://itstickers.besthw.net/en/hentai-clicker-wiki/

Edited by Lyn