Mythic Pachinko Suggestion

SpinelesS

I have a bunch of members in the club I am in complaining about how they can never use their Mythic Pachinko Orbs because they always have the girls available.

Currently if you have all three potential girls you can't use your orbs.

How about If you have all three potential girls you can use your pachinko orbs, but since there are no girls, to offset that loss, make it so you also can't get experience books.

That way the orbs can be used to get portraits (if they haven't already got them all) and Boosters, making the pachinko useful for those players who have put so much effort (and potentially money) into collecting pretty much all the available girls in the game.

EDIT: Or How about this, Still keep the 3 and 6 games locked when there are no girls, but add an orb for  3 and 6 games into the pachinko in place of the girls for the single spin?

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 4

In the epic pachinko, you can spend orbs, even if the girls are not there, it would be logical to do the same for the mystical. In the end, you can make a warning when spending - "there are no girls in the mystical pachinko right now, are you sure you want to continue?" And let the player decide for himself how to spend his resources.

21 hours ago, Beb said:

As Mythic pachinko is part of contests, it's annoying when you can't use them at all, yes. So I agree. Not with the No Books part tho. I'll take a book over a pic anyday and over some boosters to.

How about this then: Still keep the 3 and 6 games locked when there are no girls, but add an orb for 3 and 6 games into the pachinko as a prize in place of the girls for the single spin?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...