maintenance

Joker555

It's time to finally get "something"... like a game that won't go pass the splash screen...

We did at least get the music back... if that is good or bad? no clue.

nwm... after 5 or so presses of f5, the music went away and the game booted... perhaps they uploaded the wrong version?

Edited by DuoIz

1 minute ago, Oda said:

Honestly I'm not understanding a lot with this new mode, anywhere where any of this is explained?

As far as I know? In the tutorial, that the test server had...

The new system isn't that hard. You have 2 new buttons. Story, and Chat.

Story brings you to a new "stage" each stage is harder than the one before. As in a lot slower to progress.

Chat lets you unlock the dialog that you got before as you spent affection, but now it is gated behind a payway, or a 1per 4 or 5min time limit. Forcing you to login once every 20 mins if you don't want to "Waste" them, or buy HUGE, down right dirty overpriced +1stack size stuff from the store.

Oh, and each stage seem to start with max lvl set to 500, each restart adds 100 to that number. And if you got to max lvl before reseting you get 1 transendent point that you can spend on the Story screen for permanent upgrades.

On the story screen you can also "reset" as in all things you bought, including mojo. But if you played the game and have a somewhat powerful group of girls, I wouldn't do it, since each reset will give you said points. Slower, maybe, but your mojo-bought things should over power them by far if you played for a while.

• Thanks 1

Ah, that explains it (maybe) there were points where the dialogue got well stuck, probably skipped something when it got unstuck

11 minuti fa, DuoIz ha scritto:

Oh, and each stage seem to start with max lvl set to 500, each restart adds 100 to that number. And if you got to max lvl before reseting you get 1 transendent point that you can spend on the Story screen for permanent upgrades.

Oh okay, that explains it better

il y a 18 minutes, DuoIz a dit :

That's the part not working for me. The two first chapter a stuck at 500 no matter my resets. I didn't manage to get the 500 level of chapter 3 but reseting doesn't change max level anyway too.
Also... is it me or we get wayyyy less mojo in the resets ? I lost all I add acumulated in order to buy a new craft and worst I can't upgraid any of my crafts with the ridiculous amount they give us now ! Seriously I don't understand such a change in mojo mechanism. the rest of the upgraid seems ok beside that.