Your update killed my game.

X-Tandem-X

35 minutes ago, Nav-Dog2004 said:

I've lost half my harem in the office and got thrown back to stage 501 from stage 10338 and it wont move up ether.

Can't speak for the Harem issue, but the throw back was on purpouse. The "New" game. Has "chapters" since they couldn't figure out to get past lvl 14500 or so without the game crashing, they "fixed" it by splitting up the game into parts. Making you only have 5 girls at a time (Perhaps that what you meant by harem missing, they are still there, just not in your "active" party. Check Harem button to make sure. Not that it is bugged, so you can't click the lower edge of it, else it will take you to the wrong screen.)

So far, there seems to be several issues. I for one lost all my unspent mojo, not to mention tons of unlocked photos and "slideshows." only to have them given back to me behind a 1/4min ratio. (If I don't want to buy it back.)

Yes my harem is there but only can use 5, I have no mojo? Stressed out had to do all the stories until story  4 finished that but wont go any further Story 5 is still locked and if i click on 4 its just the end of it and says to go to next Story??? I got two new girls to my harem though.

56 minutes ago, Drako76 said:

Yes my harem is there but only can use 5, I have no mojo? Stressed out had to do all the stories until story  4 finished that but wont go any further Story 5 is still locked and if i click on 4 its just the end of it and says to go to next Story??? I got two new girls to my harem though.

I'm having a similar issue, i seem to be stuck at the point where lady Ithori asks about joining my harem, unable to advance (on a aside, yeah, i did just get her).

How do i go to chapter 5?

Edited by Sonico

Did they even TEST this update before they applied it? TONS of stuff seems broken now. New girls either aren't being awarded when they should be or the listed award levels are incorrect, chapter 5 is inaccessible, all mojo was removed when update happened, there appears to be no way to GET mojo from resets now (but I've been getting some anyways, randomly, somehow??), remaxing almost always crashes my game requiring me to restart my browser window, often when remaxing my girls start at level 1, instead of level 10000+ as they're supposed to based on my charms and contacts, the "max lvl" option now only grants 500 levels rather than actually maxing.... tons and tons and TONS of issues.

• Like 2

Chapter 5 doesn't bother me much per se - there being some "coming soon chapter" thing is kind of commonplace in Hentai Heroes for example.

It's more of a "i have no idea whatsoever of what can be done or not, is there a guide or tutorial somewhere" issue mostly. Having some topic to get the basics of the new version cleared up for all of us would be pretty nice. and considerably diminish general confusion & grievances.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Loupy said:

Did they even TEST this update before they applied it? TONS of stuff seems broken now. New girls either aren't being awarded when they should be or the listed award levels are incorrect, chapter 5 is inaccessible, all mojo was removed when update happened, there appears to be no way to GET mojo from resets now (but I've been getting some anyways, randomly, somehow??), remaxing almost always crashes my game requiring me to restart my browser window, often when remaxing my girls start at level 1, instead of level 10000+ as they're supposed to based on my charms and contacts, the "max lvl" option now only grants 500 levels rather than actually maxing.... tons and tons and TONS of issues.

Actually, it says that there's a CHANCE of them dropping... so now it's RNG. I had it slow down on one of the girls, and was able to read that. I just went "... Really? Why?"

• Like 1

Also, the only way to see the bonuses granted by girls now is while resetting, which is stupid as hell. Clicking on girls in the harem will show you the hearts progress, but there's NO way to see what bonuses are granted at level 3, 6, and 9 except WHILE you're in the process of remaxing, and choosing which 5 girls to use.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 5:38 PM, Nav-Dog2004 said:

I've lost half my harem in the office and got thrown back to stage 501 from stage 10338 and it wont move up ether.

Ok I see what's going on continue with story for now till you can't go no further open a new story for the office you want to save a much mojo from each chapter for the next one. Go as far as you can with the chat the story gives you more chat points. They really should of put out a demo first to walk us through it instead of throwing the bus on top of us......  Love Love the new demon girls.: ) Update I clicked on forge clicked remax now I have 601 stages on chapter 4. 2nd update You need to click REMAX in Forge on each chapter till you get to whatever number of stages done the fifth chapter will not unlock till all 4 chapters are done. Plus anything used to speed up the process Mojo Robot and Perks are useless they'll crash your browser.

Edited by Nav-Dog2004

Ah, so at least there IS a way to see them from the harem screen. It's a stupid, clunky way, WAY worse than what there used to be, but at least it's still possible to see. Really need to have the old visual indicators added into the harem screen, next to the hearts display. Or even better, add the visual display superimposed over the portraits of the girls, so we can see at a glance what's unlocked and what isn't.

2 hours ago, Loupy said:

Also, the only way to see the bonuses granted by girls now is while resetting, which is stupid as hell. Clicking on girls in the harem will show you the hearts progress, but there's NO way to see what bonuses are granted at level 3, 6, and 9 except WHILE you're in the process of remaxing, and choosing which 5 girls to use.

Just hover over the hearts on the right in Harem view. Heart 3, 6 & 9 will show what they unlock in the tooltip then.

You can also click on the "Girl Info" button on the right to see the three bonuses.

However, the problem with these solutions is that they only show the bonuses for one girl.  There is no quick overview of the bonuses provided by all girls as we had earlier in the harem page (which is now limited to 5 girls).  The disappearance of the overview is really annoying when you have to decide where to spend your affection points.  If you are done with one girl (you reached the stage that you wanted her to reach) and you have to decide where to spend your next affection points, it is now a rather tedious process to check all girls one by one and decide which one is the next best candidate.  And as there is no way to sort the girls in the harem and help you remember your priorities, this effort has to be renewed regularly.

• Like 1