Girls not getting added to harem

mistress

You can reset either via switching chapters or via reforging.

There are two separate issues here:

1. the girl might not show up as a boss at all, resulting in a bugged out appearance where it stops for dialog on a random later stage and does not display her visuals. this is a bug that has been fixed but you need to clear cache and hard reload for the fix to appear.

2. the girl shows up correctly at the correct stage. but after defeating her she is not added to the harem. repeated reforging eventually gets her. I really hope this is not a feature because it is an awful one

Edited by mrttao
  • Like 1

Honestly, considering how much easier it has been in comparison to rising level in the old game, doesn't bother me that much. Damn, i got Ithori and Ruuza already.

Two girls in the same day is CRAZY.... 😎

Edited by Sonico
Three girls: Just got Mala too.

It took me around 40 attempts to get Demetria (chapter 4 level 100): I used remax 14 times until I got the hint that it was much faster to switch chapters.  Then it took me another 25 or 26 attempts to finally unlock her.  I got all the other girls on the first attempt (Bella, Ruuza, Vaela, Ithori) except for Mala (chapter 4 level 400) that required a dozen attempts.

The randomness in this new behavior is intentional, but I am wondering why. It just requires the same thing to be repeated several times without much challenge.  This is boring and does not make the game more fun nor more interesting.  I hope that the developers will reconsider this and make the girls drop on the first attempt, or at least introduce some kind of progress (like the shards in HH) that could bring some excitement back in the game instead of having the current all-or-nothing approach for these drops.

• Thanks 1

Considering the Shards/Frags have made catching a girl in HH into a grindfest and essentially impossible for a player to catch one in a single lucky drop unless you pay for them in the Pachinko, please anything but them. 😱

Edited by Sonico
Four girls: got Demetria now.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, studs said:

I have completed the Tier 10 requirements in the Season of the Rose. Yet the reward Girls are not added to the Harem, how do I resolve this? It says claimed, but they are not in the Harem.

A girl isn't available at tier 10 - think it is just an avatar. The girl is available much later need to get 2 lots of 50 shards.

ps this is HC, but we are nice here and happy to answer questions unlike the rude mods

• Haha 1